Officially removed my Nautiluses... :(

Baylor

DS just passed the Harness for good. I think Im going to get rid of them and then get another Monterey for then they are in Dh's car.

I loved these seats!!!! IM sad. I know .. It is stupid but I feel sad..

The FR85 is not far behind!!

ADS

D&L's-mommy

I'm very sad my DS is now in a nbb, and actually gets a better belt fit than in the vivo and hbtb, almost 5 steps in his grandma's van :eek:
and dd only has about 1" left in her nauti harness

It's not easy when they're ready to move to the next step :(

Baylor

I'm very sad my DS is now in a nbb, and actually gets a better belt fit than in the vivo and hbtb, almost 5 steps in his grandma's van :eek:
and dd only has about 1" left in her nauti harness

It's not easy when they're ready to move to the next step :(

I loved these seats. They are now sitting in my kitchen as I decide what to do with them.

My oldest is in the Sante Fe or Monterey. He is not far from 5 stepping though. Maybe 6 months? He has sprouted!!

I can not explain the attachment I have to these seats..
It's official. Im batty.

D&L's-mommy

lol, I'm not in love with the nauti, I think because it's so wide, but I'm pretty sure I"m also going to switch to a monterey when DD outgrows the harness, but I will be sad to see it go, I think I'll give it to my bff who has 2 LOs, at least I know it will be loved!

Baylor

They were just the easiest to install, fit every kid I put in them and were easy to maintain. Ill probably keep the 2008 and use it as Latched booster in the back of my van.

Although, I could order new Back and headrest and get more years out of it.. :)

I could keep it for when my nephew and niece come! HA! the 2 times of year they do!
OR I know!! I can be the Car-seat.org Philly loaning place..HA!

D&L's-mommy

I have a list of excuses as to why I have 4 seats sitting in the closet and I *need* to get 1, well, 2 more. You never know when you'll need them ;)

You're in Philly?

jujumum

That song comes to mind, what is it?

"For all the seats I've known before....."

:p

I sold one Nauti, and then instantly regretted it an needed to buy another.:cool:

I love 'em, too, and it will be a sad day when my ds2 parts with his.

D&L's-mommy

do you like it as a booster? I think I'd like it more than the hbtb because it's so roomy and latchable

I'm about an hour west of philly

Baylor

I do love it as a booster. It worked great. It just feels like they are not getting used to potential..

I just had a thought. I could try the GN back in my car. I have gained mystery inches before. DS2 was 62 lbs dressed today.. :)

D&L's-mommy

I do love it as a booster. It worked great. It just feels like they are not getting used to potential..

I just had a thought. I could try the GN back in my car. I have gained mystery inches before. DS2 was 62 lbs dressed today.. :)

That's why I thought about giving it to my bff, she will need to pass down her mr to dd2 and dd1 will need a harnessed seat so she could benefit from it, and then I would *have* to get another seat

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician
I wish I knew! I would've bought one, but bought a Size 4 Me instead!

Baylor

I wish I knew! I would've bought one, but bought a Size 4 Me instead!

LOL. Figures right?? I played with them all night. Got them cleaned up. But I realized that DH must have dipped the tail end of the TT in Spackle! I peeled it off but the tail, Not the last 4 inches has some spots. So Maybe I will Order a new back piece. Then it will be good for the full 9 years.. :)

Baylor

Dh does not like not having permanent seats. So I'm just going to remove harness from 2010 and order new back and headrest for 2008 and ill get more years out of that. They really are great boosters.

auto correct hates me

scariestone

I put off selling ours "just in case" DS needed to go back in the harness for whatever reason but I stupidly left it sitting near the windows in DS's room and anything sitting by them molds during the rainy season(aka winter). The harness was covered so I cut it up and pitched it. The cover I was able to get clean so I'm keeping it as a spare booster. I'm bummed though because I was planning on selling it cheap on CL so another parent with a gigantic kid like mine could keep them harnessed longer. I have the nautilus love too. DS adored all the cubbies to put his stuff in. It installed like a dream in my forester. Ours had the old style buckle so it was SO easy for me to unbuckle especially compared to our radian that I could barely undo using all the strength my 2 thumbs could muster. :p

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC