SnugRide® Click Connect™ 35- Harlowe

ADS

Spam

Re: SnugRide® Click Connect™ 35- Harlowe

I haven't seen it irl yet. I've been kinda stalking brus looking for it lol. The two stores near me have the packnplay, but not the seat yet. I think it's really cute too.

doriansmummy

I've been eyeballing that one too...but it looks like it only has owls on the boot and head support. :( more owls!

Have you seen anything else super cute? I am having a hard time finding a seat I really like.:p I am tempted to go with a Cocorro from the start as we never used the infant seat much out of the car with Dorian, but he hated his carseat. Only reason I am tempted to go with an infant seat is if the bebe does do well in it for quick runs to the store etc, instead of putting it in a carrier/sling just for a quick stop.. KWIM?

xursusmaritimusx

i stopped by a BRU i was near today to see if they had it there... they didnt. if i see it in person i'll take a pic for ya!

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician

I wish there were more owls on it.

kidzndogz

doriansmummy said:
Have you seen anything else super cute? I am having a hard time finding a seat I really like.:p I am tempted to go with a Cocorro from the start as we never used the infant seat much out of the car with Dorian, but he hated his carseat. Only reason I am tempted to go with an infant seat is if the bebe does do well in it for quick runs to the store etc, instead of putting it in a carrier/sling just for a quick stop.. KWIM?

Not yet....I haven't found any patterns that jump out to me. I do love the owls but I don't know if I'll like the colors IRL. I've been thinking I'll get the Aton 2 for the load leg and new type of SIP but they don't have cute patterns. :(

Phineasmama

They had it at my BRU

63C62771-624E-4F31-B6F7-CFB0E8889661-44992-000011C464EB1974.jpg

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician

Oooh, soft sides. There's no owls on the stroller, either. Honestly, I'm done with owls, there's something about working retail that burns you out on animal trends really fast :eek:. Ok, enough snarking.... I want to get my hands on our floor model (it's not ON the floor till next week, when the reset is scheduled, we have so much clearance junk we have no room for it...) If it's as light as they claim it is? Whoop!

What was the fabric like? Did u pick it up to see how heavy it was?

No the OP you were asking, nor have I tried the 35, but just for reference I thought I'd let you know that I recently got the CC40 (preferred the patterns on the 35 but because it doesn't have base lock-off it wasn't an option for us) and I thought it felt LIGHTER than the SR35 (and our previous SR32)- maybe not by much, but it certainly wasn't heavier!, and it was slightly smaller in many ways...so I would assume the CC35 would be as well. Which surprised me. I also like the fabric better...it's not that scratchy meshy topped stuff OR that microfiber/microsuede whatever it is...it's kind of in between and I prefer it to the other two. I don't know if the 35 is the same though.

Again, that might all be moot point if the 35 is totally different than the 40, but if not, thought I'd reply anyway, because I found it ridiculously hard to get info about the Click Connects!!

mominabigtruck

I'm wondering if it's like the weird fleece material that was on my jenny cover? Great for a fall/winter baby but I don't know about July.

I was at bru this weekend and the only seat I really liked was the b-safe but it was a bit of a beast. I want a seat that's going to last through winter and I don't know about an 11lb seat with a 20lb baby.

Phineasmama

I know what it felt like! That kind of fleece they put on top of dog beds LOL!!

I wouldn't mind a fleece-y type of material for a winter baby, but I also wouldn't want cream colored fleece. That's just asking for it to look grungy/gross within a week or two.

I'm wondering if it's like the weird fleece material that was on my jenny cover? Great for a fall/winter baby but I don't know about July.

I was at bru this weekend and the only seat I really liked was the b-safe but it was a bit of a beast. I want a seat that's going to last through winter and I don't know about an 11lb seat with a 20lb baby.

Not fleecy at all. The infant insert is like microfiber stuff, but the seat itself is like a woven type...not sure what to call it, but it looks like it'll be easier to regulate temperature in, IMO, than the previous fabrics, so I actually like it. (I hated the rough meshy (yet not very breathable) fabric of my SR32, and the microsuede versions (or whatever that stuff was) always seemed like they'd get super hot, too.)

This is the best pic I could get...granted, my "Moonstruck" pattern could end up being completely different than others, but I assume that they are pretty similar now (I heard Graco "re-did" their fabrics?? So maybe this is it??).

photo7_zps88b5dcf5.jpg

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador

I've been eyeballing that one too...but it looks like it only has owls on the boot and head support. :( more owls!

Not seat related....I don't usually pop in to the "spotted a siggy" threads so apparently I missed the announcement so CONGRATS!

Phineasmama

Not fleecy at all. The infant insert is like microfiber stuff, but the seat itself is like a woven type...not sure what to call it, but it looks like it'll be easier to regulate temperature in, IMO, than the previous fabrics, so I actually like it. (I hated the rough meshy (yet not very breathable) fabric of my SR32, and the microsuede versions (or whatever that stuff was) always seemed like they'd get super hot, too.)

This is the best pic I could get...granted, my "Moonstruck" pattern could end up being completely different than others, but I assume that they are pretty similar now (I heard Graco "re-did" their fabrics?? So maybe this is it??).

I was talking about the one in the picture I posted, the owl print with no owls on it :p

I think the click connect 40 fabrics are really nice!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC