baby jogger city elite or bumbleride indie?

romanoma

I need (Ok, want :eek:) an all terrain single. Can anyone compare these 2 for me? I have a BJCED and adore it. I wish I could still use it now, and am thinking about it, but with a new LO and a 5 and 7yo this summer, I just don't think the double will be needed much. will I love the BJCE single just as much? How does the Indie compare (since they are on sale now on zulily, thinking of picking one up). Will a 3 wheel all terrain stroller be too unstable? (the double's have 4 wheels obviously and being so wide, never felt tippy). features that are important to me are
1. push
2. push
3. push

I also care about ease of folding, features (love the BJ parent console that comes on the elite) and somewhat about weight. But really, the reason I want an all terrain stroller is the push.

Any others that are stand out for these criteria? I do have a BBB near me, but they all push nicely on the smooth tile floor :rolleyes:

ADS

Kegracin

I love my elite I think its a 2011 I use it to push my 42lb 39inch 3yr old. It's been all over I love that with the wheels off it fit in a fusion trunk with 3 adults stuff for a weekend including a huge bag of camera equipment. I didn't look any any other strollers though because of dds size most are to small for her I also picked it off of wayfairs clearance so the price was decent.

Phineasmama

I had a Bumbleride Indie Twin and I LOVED it as far as the push goes. But it was kind of heavy to lift up into my car. And hard to fold. But the single version might be easier.

Kaitsmom

I love my BJCE single so much. The push is great, even with my 48lb 4 yr old. Its bulky, but thats to be expected, and it really does go anywhere, at least that I have tried

romanoma

thanks for all the replies. I think the bumbleride fold would bug me. if they both push great, I think I would prefer the BJ. and the tall seat would likely come in handy if my older kids wanted a ride.
Thanks for the help ladies!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC