Canadian Tire

Jewels

Senior Community Member
I see that the CT website doesn't still have the Radian for $149 (or was it $159 :confused:) but I heard that someone just got one at our local CT. Anyways if you check out their website you can get a $10 off coupon if you spend $50 or more, so if anyone can find a CT that has a 65lbs Radian . . . :whistle:

ADS

Jewels

Senior Community Member
CT won't be carrying the 65 lb Radian. They'll be discontinuing the seat after they sell off their current stock of 48 lb Radians

The seat won't be discontinued but CT says they won't be carrying the Radian after they sell their stock.

Jen, it says this on the Q&A section on the CT website by the Radian description.

1 answersunshine kids radian
Q: why is this seat being discontinued when it is constantly rated as the best on the market and one of the most versatile?
6 days ago
Anonymous

yes
yes
no
no
(send report
send report
)
Answers
A: The seat itself is not being discontinued. In fact, the newer Radians have been approved for 65lbs forward facing with a 5 point harness. Canadian Tire only carries the older 48lb seats and is clearing them out. The newer 65lb model is available at select other retailers and will continue to be manufactured.
5 days ago
techmommy
Was this answer helpful?yes
yes
no
no
(send report
send report
)
1 of 1 people found this answer helpful
1 answerSunshine Kids Radian Car Seat
Q: So when do you etimate you may recieve the newly stickered Radians in store? Do all stores carry them? Will you be getting in the pink ones? Thank you!
1 month, 3 weeks ago
Anonymous - Abbotsford

yes
yes
no
no
(send report
send report
)
Answers
Top 10 Contributor
A: Canadian Tire will not be carrying the newly stickered Radians - in fact, the Radian car seat will be discontinued once the current stock is sold.

I also noticed that the Radian is back up to $199, our store is out of stock but I wonder what the other stores have theirs priced at :rolleyes:

CDNTech

Senior Community Member
The seat won't be discontinued but CT says they won't be carrying the Radian after they sell their stock.

Jen, it says this on the Q&A section on the CT website by the Radian description.

I also noticed that the Radian is back up to $199, our store is out of stock but I wonder what the other stores have theirs priced at :rolleyes:

Yeah, I thought it came from there. I'll personally be taking a wait and see approach... those Q & A's are not the best source of information. Either way, there are a ton of other places to get the seat. ;)

Jewels

Senior Community Member
Yeah, I thought it came from there. I'll personally be taking a wait and see approach... those Q & A's are not the best source of information. Either way, there are a ton of other places to get the seat. ;)

I know what you mean. Anyone can register and answer those questions :rolleyes:

BudgieStew

Well I did note that SKJP used to have CT listed as a retailer when you punched in Where to Buy, but a while back that disappeared off their site.
In fact it was listed before you even put in your postal code saying it was avaiable at all CT's.

brenna7777

My Canadian Tire doesn't have any Radians in stock. I read on the site they are not getting any more. I was wondering if anyone has noticed if their CT has them in stock.

Also, someone said there is a coupon on the Canadian Tire website. I wasn't sure where to find it.

Any help is appreciated!

CDNTech

Senior Community Member
The coupon was there when the Radian was on sale. The sale has ended now and I'm pretty sure that means the coupon is gone as well. Sorry. :(

snowbird25ca

Moderator - CPST Instructor
The coupon was there when the Radian was on sale. The sale has ended now and I'm pretty sure that means the coupon is gone as well. Sorry. :(

I just checked the link for the coupon and it is indeed gone. The coupon was unrelated to the radian sale though - it was an early Christmas shopping promotion thing - start early and save kind of idea. :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC