Just sent in my Britax UPCs, which cover?

hunypooh77

I know I am getting ahead of myself but I'm excited to have finally gotten my last UPC and finally get them sent!! Does anyone know what the Aztec cover is like? Is it a softer cover like the Cavalier BRU has? Some of the covers are kinda rough... I was thinking maybe Zebra, but the seat is for a boy and he has spent enough time in a girly seat!! LOL

ADS

Phineasmama

I believe that both female and male zebras exist :p

I chose zebra because I think it's the awesomest and my son is using it at the moment :)

gigi

I don't think the zebra is girlie. My super boy's boy 5 year old would sit in it, so I arrive you he doesn't think it is girlie :/

I LOVE the Zebra! LOVE IT! It looks awesome with my charcoal interior.

clmchrissy

I put the Zebra cover on our Blvd yesterday & my 5 yo ds went crazy for it :) I always thought it was girlie until I saw his reaction.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC