BJCMicro on clearance at Target

Stephdeputy

I got the last one at a Target here in Louisville today at $50. It was only marked down to $99. I asked the lady that was in the process of marking down baby items if it was going to be lowered as I'd seen others had gotten it for $50 at other Targets, and she told me the next step was to salvage. Then she turned around and marked it down for me!

ADS

T4K

I got the last one at a Target here in Louisville today at $50. It was only marked down to $99. I asked the lady that was in the process of marking down baby items if it was going to be lowered as I'd seen others had gotten it for $50 at other Targets, and she told me the next step was to salvage. Then she turned around and marked it down for me!

Bah! Which Target?

Rosey

Um, I just check out and head directly to customer service and use my old receipt to return what I just bought. That's what I just did. $50! Our store went from 5 to 0 while I was in there. I saw a lady looking for one and let her know about the one I had just returned so she went a bought that.

My bro in law went to his store and they were ringing up as salvage so he had to get a manager to sell it to him for the $50.

Hatshepsut

Thank you all! I ran to the one closest to me and they had it at $99.98 and wouldn't lower it. Ran over to the next one, they had none left. I was sort of giving up when the third had 6 boxes and they were all marked $50.04! The other clearance stuff were all gone, so finding these many boxes sitting on an endcap was surprising.

I am in Chandler AZ and the boxes were at Crossroads at Gilbert, in case anyone from the East valley is looking here.

Hatshepsut

Oh, and I just finished reading other posts in the thread. Hi-fi to the person who said she leaped out of bed without brushing her hair! I drove up in my pajama bottoms, without brushing hair OR teeth after I saw the thread this morning. I ran like a banshee through target with my pregnant belly and hauled the big box with super human strength I think (I haven't lifted a spoon in the last 6 months).

lovemybabies924

Oh, and I just finished reading other posts in the thread. Hi-fi to the person who said she leaped out of bed without brushing her hair! I drove up in my pajama bottoms, without brushing hair OR teeth after I saw the thread this morning. I ran like a banshee through target with my pregnant belly and hauled the big box with super human strength I think (I haven't lifted a spoon in the last 6 months).

Lol awesome

robbertbobbert

Hahah I didn't brush my teeth either, but you definitely have me beat on the pregnant belly. I don't have one of those.

It was totally worth it to run around looking disheveled and insane!

trippsmom

CPST Instructor
Hahah I didn't brush my teeth either, but you definitely have me beat on the pregnant belly. I don't have one of those.

It was totally worth it to run around looking disheveled and insane!

Dh woke up late by an hour. I got in shower with him and he was all, "oooo". I told him I had some shopping to do and needed to get it done ASAP this morning because the kids do better. No hanky panky. One kid didn't even make it out with shoes on her feet abd nobody got breakfast. My hair was frizzy and unwashed, its 70 and raining here. Didn't brush anyone's teeth. Lol I left home with dh at 8:30. I bought them mcd's with 1/5 of my savings. ;)

Holly

When I got the two for my niece, a coupon printed out. It says 20% off infant item. Then says nursery item or accessories or bedding or toys or layette or furniture or sleepwear. This probably won't work on another stroller, right?

Mags462

Why do i keep reading all the posts in this thread?! :p I do not need a stroller - like i just do NOT.... i have a 3yr old, 5yrold, and 7yr old.... i already have a very nice single stroller i love and a double i love as well.... uh, yeah - i need another stroller like i need to gain 50lbs....

So WHY is it soooooooo tempting!? :eek:

cookie123

I got one. There were a few more. Burnsville Mn. The total was $53 and change! Now what to do with it. Maybe the bassinet KQ says I need?

Hatshepsut

On a related note, I opened up the back on the mini at a buybuybaby to feel the PE board - looks like hard shiny black plastic, like a thin long laptop. Don't forget the $2 IKEA cutting board DIY that someone mentioned on the other thread (http://www.car-seat.org/showthread.php?t=228415&page=2). I'm hoping someone can post the PE board's dimensions (no info available anywhere online). That is the only addition I want to make - no wheel changing when my entire stroller cost only $50.

I'm still grinning stupidly... :D

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC