Question ???Confused mom???

Micha

Please help I have been trying to decide on a car seat for my 6 month baby!! I have it down to the Graco mysize 70 and the myride 70. I think I:confused: like the mysize better but the only thing holding me back is my baby hates his infant car seat and I'm afraid he may feel closed in with the wings! Please help!! ~ Micha :confused:

ADS

wendytthomas

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
Most babies don't mind the wings. What they hate is laying back. Have you tried sitting the infant seat more upright? That may help in the meantime.

They're both great seats. The My Size is taller than the My Ride. Significantly. So it'll last a LOT long rear facing, and over a year longer forward. They're both easy to install. The My Size is having harness issues, so keep your receipt just in case yours is one that has them.

Also, are you installing in the middle or on the side, and with LATCH or the seatbelt? In what car will the seat be going?

Wendy

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC