Not a great photo of proper use Wayfair!

ADS

Mercuria

I am so confused. The infant insert comes installed, and they've managed to uninstall it and make it crooked?

msg221

Then there's the belly clip which could have been fixed if the harness cover on the baby's left shoulder were moved up into the proper position. The harness looks a bit loose as well.

babyherder

The only things that bother me are the belly clip and the harness looks loose. I don't really care if they want to have the shoulder straps crooked. I would think they would fix them perfect for an advertising shot but whatever.

Mercuria

The only things that bother me are the belly clip and the harness looks loose. I don't really care if they want to have the shoulder straps crooked. I would think they would fix them perfect for an advertising shot but whatever.

These are exactly my thoughts. I suspect that the "stylist" isn't familiar with babies/car seats, and/or probably had some problems with waking the baby earlier in the photo shoot. I really doubt this is the picture they set out to take. The head portion of the infant insert confused me because it's actually *more* work to make that weird, but maybe they took it out initially because they wanted the picture to be "cleaner," and then put it back because they had problems with head lolling.

I really wish they would have thought about unintended consequences of putting out a picture with a loose harness and a belly clip. Unfortunately, that sight seems to be pretty common now :thumbsdown:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC