What are you going to buy with Amazon 20%?

Lilybug1

Not sure if this is the right place, but I'm assuming most of you know about the upcoming Amazon Mom appreciation event, where you get 20% off an item?

Anyhow, what are you thinking of buying?

I didn't really need a big ticket item, but I was thinkign of something boring like the Britax seat protector which I need. But then I thought that I probably want to get DD1 the Leappad2 for Christmas, so it might be a good idea to get that now. I usally don't christmas shop that far in advance and Iworry about wasting 3 months of teh warranty. What do you think?

ADS

thtr4me

I did not know about this. Details please? I have Amazon Mom but have not been getting emails lately.

Looks like you have to have Prime as well as Mom memberships. I don't have Prime, so won't be able to participate.

Sunshine112

I'm getting a BJCM for our upcoming Disney trip! I've been wanting one since the first time we went and I rented one. I have finally decided to break down and buy one!!

Kaylee31

The only thing I plan on getting is a hitch for our Joovy Cocoon trailer. Pretty boring, but I have been looking for a deal on one & it's full price everywhere. I thought about getting either a purple Babyhome Emotion or BJCM, but I think I'm going to end up getting a Bee instead and unfortunately, Bugaboo is not eligible. Here is a eligible list if anyone wants to check it out.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/browse.html/ref=pe_190830_25735550_pe_r1_ptr/?node=5714318011

Celeste

Does anyone know what is eligible and what is not brand and item etc....we are mom and prime! And while I would love a new RXT, I have a feeling they won't be included at th normal amazon price pls 20%!!

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
Does anyone know what is eligible and what is not brand and item etc....we are mom and prime! And while I would love a new RXT, I have a feeling they won't be included at th normal amazon price pls 20%!!

Kaylee posted a link above. ;)

The only big item left on our list is a Mamaroo and Amazon doesn't even carry it... We'll probably buy on craigslist anyway. They don't even have the A+A blankets I want on the list. Or the nursing bra I need. I may see if they have any little breast pump accessories or anything I might use, but mostly, meh.

Celeste

ketchupqueen said:
Kaylee posted a link above. ;)

The only big item left on our list is a Mamaroo and Amazon doesn't even carry it... We'll probably buy on craigslist anyway. They don't even have the A+A blankets I want on the list. Or the nursing bra I need. I may see if they have any little breast pump accessories or anything I might use, but mostly, meh.

I have been to the link but wasn't sure if there was a list by brand or something instead of looking thru the 40k items....

Lilybug1

ugh...leapfrog won't be in there, so forget that idea. Saw some britax stuff but not hte car seat protector. I also love the aden and anais ssleep sacks but don't see her size there (XL)

kaharris83

ugh...leapfrog won't be in there, so forget that idea. Saw some britax stuff but not hte car seat protector. I also love the aden and anais ssleep sacks but don't see her size there (XL)

I just contacted A&A about our sleepsack fraying and getting a hole in the shoulder. They actually discontinued the XL size of their sleepsacks so if you see them somewhere and need more snatch them up.

kaharris83

Booooo!!!! My little girl is getting a little snug. Don't they have the best customer service?

Absolutely to both. DS1 really, really, really loves his XL sacks so I was bummed when the newest one we bought started fraying at the shoulder, our first one we washed daily for 6 months and it still looks brand new. I had heard they had good customer service and was very pleased with their response which came within 10 minutes of my email to them. I was sad when she told me they discontinued the XL size though. Luckily they hold up so well DS2 will be able to use DS1's.

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
Hmm... any guesses if this would fit on a CCO? What say you all? [ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005FWCEGG/ref=ox_sc_act_title_3?ie=UTF8&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER"]Amazon.com: Brica Infant Comfort Canopy Car Seat Cover: Baby[/ame]

msg221

I got mine, hoping an RXT would be eligible but its not. It isn't my favorite choice for a seat, but it might be the only one that will work so I can install it in the center and leave the end seat open in order to access my third row. Yesterday I had a third child riding and he had to climb in through the cargo area in order to get to the PWSG in the third row.

I'm not sure what I will use it on now. I would love a BJCMGT, but I don't know that I will get much use out of it now that the kids are all older. I figure it would come in handy every now and again when I take the kids to the mall and one complains about being too tired to walk or for a future trip to Disney but at the same time, it is a lot to spend on something that won't get used much.

Who knows, maybe I will just splurge and purposely take mall trips and make them ride in it! I bet if I got the glider board for it too, that would make them want to ride! Kind of like yesterday, when Nour (at 4 years old) begged to sit in the high chair to eat her snack and play with her Play-Doh! She hasn't sat in it to eat in nearly 2 years because she would pitch a fit when I wanted her to sit in it for meals! Surprisingly, she still fits in that Fisher-Price Space Saver high chair, even buckled in!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC