Keen on Zulily

msg221

I just stocked up on buying Keen sandals for all of the kids for next spring/summer (thankfully sandal weather in Phoenix can last a good 8-9 months of the year!) as well as my DH. Zulily has them on their site right now for around 50% off, plus I found a coupon code for another 12% off. I bought 11 pair of shoes for $246. It averaged out to be about $22.37 a pair!! Pretty damn good for Keens! And of course they had to have the pair I bought 3 weeks ago so I could have them for our recently completed trip, only they were $30 less! :mad:

ADS

msg221

I know, I ran into those problems as well! I got up this morning, early, so I could get on there and had all kinds of problems trying to order. Thankfully I was able to get it to go through before I had to leave for work. I ended up ordering more once I got to work because my SD didn't get back to me about what size to order Owen for next season before I placed my first order, and of course she told me a size larger than what I ordered. Oh well, if the ones I did get are too small, I will save them for Chase instead, and he will just have 2 pair or I am sure I could sell them on Swap.

Cryssy Jane

I gave up. I really wanted a pair of womens sandals to wear in the water and such but after 30 minutes of issues I gave up. I went back about 15 minutes after I gave up and the ones I wanted were already sold out anyways :(

zactayaus

I had to work today and when I got home everything I was interested in was no longer available in the sizes I needed.:(

tarynsmum

Senior Community Member
Boo. I tried to get the site to work and couldn't. I just tried again and got on, but now my size is sold out. Boo!

tarynsmum

Senior Community Member
OK, I went back on and got 2 pairs for myself. I wanted the Whisper, or something similar to what the kids wear, but ended up with 2 pairs of La Paz - one thong style and one open toe sandal style. I used the Retail Me Not coupon code (12% off $50 or more order - why I ended up buying 2 pairs) which basically paid for the shipping charge. So 2 pairs of adult keens for $70 - the regular retail price of 1 pair. I have NO idea how long it takes to ship and be delivered (I've heard it's long, right? Plus I'm really spoiled by my 22 hour "2 day prime shipping" from Amazon).

I wish I could get the kids more, but I really don't know what size they'll wear next year, and DS MIGHT be able to wear DD's from last year (blue size 10s). And DD likes the old-style anyway.

NannyMom

I have really wide feet. I wear a men's size 7, EEEE. I can squeeze into women's wide sometimes if they are wide enough. Would Owens fit me?

sparkle3116

I have really wide feet. I wear a men's size 7, EEEE. I can squeeze into women's wide sometimes if they are wide enough. Would Owens fit me?

I'm not sure which style you mean, but for most Keen styles a regular men's 7 should fit you. My husband wears a 10 4E in other brands and regular size 10 Keen shoes fit him.

The womens' classic (protected toe) styles are wide, especially in the toe box, but may not be as wide as you need.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC