Car Accident :/

laccaycol

Yesterday my daughter and i were in a car accident. A girl ran a red light and t-boned us. My van had to be towed away. I had 2 roundabout 55's and a sunshine kids monterey in there. The roundabouts were replacements from our accident in march. So here we go again but this time is worse. I think they will total my van. My neck,back, shoulder, ribs, hand and now my knee and my ankle hurt basically my whole left side hurts. My almost 16 year old (aug 9th she will be 16)was riding in the front passenger seat. She is better off than me. She hurt her neck, back and her leg got scratched up.

oh and for some reason i think the door being pushed in but when we stopped after she hit us my seat kept moving forward and i got squished by my seat belt. it was weird like the button to move the seat was being pushed.

Now im back to the drawing board for car seats for my almost 14 month old twins. Also my 5 year old. Not to mention im still tryin to decide on what to get my new little guy thats in the nicu. Lucky i wasnt pregnant like i was last time.

My 5 year old is 45lbs? I used to have him in the frontier but that was in our last crash. So hes been using the monterey.
My twins are a few days shy of being 14 months. They both weigh 26lbs :eek:
give me some options and i have no clue what car they will go in but im sure my T&C is totaled.

My last day of being 32 went out with a bang lol.

pic of the van after i got out of the car.
043-1.jpg

042.jpg

ADS

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
Yikes! Is all well with the pregnancy? You're supposed to be monitored for 24 hours after a crash in case of placental abruption, I believe. :(

Heal well!

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
ketchupqueen said:
Yikes! Is all well with the pregnancy? You're supposed to be monitored for 24 hours after a crash in case of placental abruption, I believe. :(

Heal well!

I think she already had the baby, as she mentioned a new little one in the NICU.

OP, it sounds like you've been through a lot lately. I hope it's smooth sailing from here on out.

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
Missed that... Was going by siggy. Have I mentioned I have no reading comprehension this pregnancy? :eek:

poohbearkrazy

Oh no! :( I'm glad to hear that you and your DD are fairly okay. I'm sorry that you are having to go through so much turmoil lately though. ((Gentle Hugs))

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC