Umbrella/Lightweight stroller w/flat recline

wnkw

DMS721 said:
Baby Jogger strollers and accessories are excluded on every BRU coupon and Buy Buy Baby coupon. :(

Dawn

Yeah I figured they and Britax would be :(.

I just put her in our b-ready for the first time. She was okay (3 weeks Monday).. but I think ill get a snuzzler thing for it..then it could go in either. Decisions, decisions.. if anyone thinks of any thing else at bru that would work.. please let me know. We live 1.5hrs from the closest bru so I can't just go try stuff out..

ADS

wnkw

DMS721 said:
Do you live near a BuyBuy Baby? Their coupons don't exclude Britax.

Dawn

Nope.. I've never even seen one! The only reason id buy at bru would be bc of the merchandise credit i'll have.

wnkw

I've read some things about a trade in event possibly later this month (almost there) or august. The flyer from the event earlier this year included bj and britax as participating. I *think* I remember prices going up before the event last time.. but could ne wrong. Wondering if I should try to hold out and get a bjcm or b-agile??

wnkw

wnoelw said:
I've read some things about a trade in event possibly later this month (almost there) or august. The flyer from the event earlier this year included bj and britax as participating. I *think* I remember prices going up before the event last time.. but could ne wrong. Wondering if I should try to hold out and get a bjcm or b-agile??

Reread it and I must have mistaken baby trend for baby jogger. Britax is on there.. what about b-agile? I can wait a few weeks to see if they have an event.

wnkw

ketchupqueen said:
The BRU trade in? That's usually September from what I understand.

Yeah, I thought that too.. but have read where ppl are saying employees told them to hold i0
Off buying for a couple weeks. Guess their "couple of weeks" could be more like 5 or 6..

DMS721

Reread it and I must have mistaken baby trend for baby jogger. Britax is on there.. what about b-agile? I can wait a few weeks to see if they have an event.

I have a B Agile, and I like it. It reclines flat, is easy to fold, and has a compact fold. It steers effortlessly with my 10 month old, and steers easily with my 3 yr old.

Dawn

jennlana

I have a City Mini and I think it would work great for a young infant. I would recommend something to cradle the baby.
I also had an older Chicco umbrella stroller and I used it when my little one was 5 weeks old. With something to cradle the baby, it would work great too!

wnkw

Kaitsmom said:
You can usually find better prices online even with the BRU trade in event.

Oh I know.. but with 125+ in gift cards.. it would be worth it. I never buy anything there.. but don't want to waste the $.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC