Question Amp/Sport vs. TB

ericarizo

Is the Evenflo sport or Evenflo Amp narrower than the TB. I can fit the LBTB where I need it but my DS has trouble buckling and I want him to be in a HBB now.

I wish the Harmony was a HBB because it fits great.

FYI: He currently rides in a BB but I am worried that his head will soon be over the top of the seat. Oh, there are no headrests either.

ADS

wendytthomas

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
Harmony makes high back boosters. http://www.target.com/p/harmony-dre...2&CPNG=baby&ci_sku=13981482&ci_gpa=pla&ci_kw=

The Amp is a bit taller and wider than the TB. I have a spot in my trunk for my spare booster. The Lite Rider fits there easily with room to spare. The Turbo can fit into the space if I turn it the other way around and push it. The Amp can fit if the tote to the side of it gets moved to the left a bit. Right now the Amp is there and Piper is riding in the Turbo.

Wendy

ericarizo

Is the Dreamtime as narrow as the Literider? It looks like it might be wider.

Harmony makes high back boosters. http://www.target.com/p/harmony-dre...2&CPNG=baby&ci_sku=13981482&ci_gpa=pla&ci_kw=

The Amp is a bit taller and wider than the TB. I have a spot in my trunk for my spare booster. The Lite Rider fits there easily with room to spare. The Turbo can fit into the space if I turn it the other way around and push it. The Amp can fit if the tote to the side of it gets moved to the left a bit. Right now the Amp is there and Piper is riding in the Turbo.

Wendy

wendytthomas

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
I don't know, I haven't seen it in person. I think they're fairly narrow, but I don't know if they're super narrow.

Wendy

creideamh

If the Harmony HBB is the one at Target, I saw it last week... it is NARROW. Just eyeballed it, but it is narrower than the TB and AMP. The armrests are also really low so it looked like it would be really hard for a kid to slip the belts under (versus the AMP.)
But like I said, I just eyeballed it ;)

kam1011

I have the Harmony v6 HBB which is designed like a harmony cruz on the bottom (although it may be a little skinnier than a real cruz? conflicting reports there). On the literider, where the non-armrests flare out it's 17" wide, and the v6 is 15" across there. However, it doesn't get skinnier, it flares out just a tad. So where the literider is like 13" wide down by the knees, the v6 is still like 15 & 3/4". My 6yo (20" torso) liked it at first, but the belt is close to her neck and started to bother her after a while. I tried it on my almost 4yo, just to see, not to use, and he had a beautiful fit all around. I bought it for my MIL's car that doesn't have headrests, since my daughter is soooo long torsoed and doesn't fit in the turbos anymore. It'll still handle that job of the occasional ride with her and can be passed down later, so I'm happy. Harmony recommends head support, but does not require it.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC