Ignore issue on the app

Aurezalia

So, I have a few people on ignore so that I won't kill them. (As is asked. :p)
When on the computer, they're showing up properly, with the hidden post and a "view post" option.
But, today when I went on the app, it's NOT working properly. Normally, ignored users' posts just don't show up at all, but today they were popping up just like normal, full post and all. :confused: Any idea what's going on with that?

ADS

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
Admin said there was some kind of update today that shouldn't have affected the app, but some people are having problems. Maybe it's related to that?

As for ignore, I don't even bother anymore :p People would always quote stuff, so I'd see it anyway, and if they didn't get quoted, then threads wouldn't make sense. But I realize you weren't asking my opinion. :D

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
I think some people resolved the other issue by re-installing the app. I had no idea there would be a glitch. It seemed a pretty low risk security patch, I'd have probably skipped it if I knew it would cause unrelated issues. Sorry!

crunchierthanthou

I'm having problems with the app today, too. I'm on Android.

1- I get a "permission denied" error when I try to access my subscriptions.

2- I don't have a reply option in the menu. I had to quote a post from the thread in order to compose, but then...

3- I got another permission denied error when I tried to send my response.

I'll try reinstalling, but thought you'd like to know.

Simplysomething

I'm having problems with the app today, too. I'm on Android.

1- I get a "permission denied" error when I try to access my subscriptions.

2- I don't have a reply option in the menu. I had to quote a post from the thread in order to compose, but then...

3- I got another permission denied error when I tried to send my response.

I'll try reinstalling, but thought you'd like to know.

I got the permission denied error too.

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
Yesterday I got all the permission denied errors as well. I logged out. Killed the app and logged back in which resolved it for me. I did not need to reinstall the app.

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

crunchierthanthou

TechnoGranola said:
Yesterday I got all the permission denied errors as well. I logged out. Killed the app and logged back in which resolved it for me. I did not need to reinstall the app.

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

Oh, sure. You say that after I uninstalled. :p

I just reinstalled, and everything looks fine.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC