checking interest: petite toddler FuzziBunz

rachelandtyke

I have (I think) 8 petite toddler FuzziBunz. DS decided to use the potty early, so no need to keep these! I know some are girly colors, but not all are. Can get pics if there is interest - also let me know if you want inserts or not as that would impact price/shipping. :eek:

ADS

Avery'sMama

CPST Instructor
What size does petite toddler fit? I don't remember any more! :eek:

I would be interested in both girly and non, and most likely the inserts too!

rachelandtyke

I've got 6 non girly ones - 2 royal, 2 sage, 1 baby blue, 1 turquoise.

And 2 bubblegum if anyone is interested in the pinks.

Would you need inserts also?

DSC_0029.jpg

DSC_0032.jpg

DSC_0035.jpg

DSC_0036.jpg

rachelandtyke

They're supposed to fit 20-30 lbs. They have the rise of the larges, but are trimmer around the waist and have smaller leg holes? I got them for DS to wear after the mediums, but he started using the potty before he needed them.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC