NBD

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADS

duckmama

How long does it take them to ship? I ordered Monday and still haven't gotten a shipping notice.

I never got a shipping notice with one order, but it came the same as the others, it shipped that day and arrived 3-5 days later depending on whether it was over the weekend and I am west coast so it's not close.

Cryssy Jane

Crap. Missed out on a b agile again :-/ I blame the baby for needing to eat.

The radians were a good steal too for whoever snagged them.

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

kitkatkc

Can someone tell me about NBD? I am new to this... it looks like they just stock randomly? So basically if I am looking for something I don't know when it will show up? And you sometimes don't get exactly what you order? I am confused as to how this site works exactly...
BTW, I am looking for a FR85 in cowmoo (preferably) or Livia... I wouldn't turn down a radian in blue, red, or purple, though!

duckmama

Can someone tell me about NBD? I am new to this... it looks like they just stock randomly? So basically if I am looking for something I don't know when it will show up? And you sometimes don't get exactly what you order? I am confused as to how this site works exactly...
BTW, I am looking for a FR85 in cowmoo (preferably) or Livia... I wouldn't turn down a radian in blue, red, or purple, though!

They sell returns from other companies mainly and overstock. Lots of amazon returns. You don't know what they stock daily and have to check back because they will only have one or two of something and the good stuff goes in minutes. When it says it is unavailible it is usually in somone's cart which they let you do for 15 mins.

EmmaCPST

CPST Instructor
Ok, who got the Recaro Prosport in Blaze?!:mad:;):p

I DID I DID! lol I was totally thinking of you. I've been wanting to replace my Nautilus FOREVER and I've never found a good deal on a PS. I just sold my CA on Craigslist so it was perfect timing lol. I'll sell my Nauti as soon as it gets here and have it totally funded back! :love:

Cryssy Jane

EmmaCPST said:
I DID I DID! lol I was totally thinking of you. I've been wanting to replace my Nautilus FOREVER and I've never found a good deal on a PS. I just sold my CA on Craigslist so it was perfect timing lol. I'll sell my Nauti as soon as it gets here and have it totally funded back! :love:

Way to go!! I must have been right after you. It said it was available then when I clicked it it was unavailable. Good steal.

zactayaus

Well I'm glad it went to someone who will appreciate it. lol. And I soooo didn't need another seat. Let me know how you like it over the Nauti after you've had a chance to use it for a few days.:)

EmmaCPST

CPST Instructor
Well I'm glad it went to someone who will appreciate it. lol. And I soooo didn't need another seat. Let me know how you like it over the Nauti after you've had a chance to use it for a few days.:)

Will do!! It's going in DH's car, but I'll probably snag it to use for a week or so in my car so I get a feel for it - I've only seen one in the wild once before and they were using it in booster mode so I didn't really get to mess with it. I'm excited though!

(truth be told though, if you wanted to swap for a blue opal cover I could probably be convinced. :D)

zactayaus

Will do!! It's going in DH's car, but I'll probably snag it to use for a week or so in my car so I get a feel for it - I've only seen one in the wild once before and they were using it in booster mode so I didn't really get to mess with it. I'm excited though!

(truth be told though, if you wanted to swap for a blue opal cover I could probably be convinced. :D)

Well then I guess I'll have to keep my eye out for one in blue opal cause I'm totally up for that!:p

Cryssy Jane

EmmaCPST said:

Umm I have a blue opal on the way and would love a blaze!!!

EmmaCPST

CPST Instructor
Umm I have a blue opal on the way and would love a blaze!!!

Let me see how it is and what DH thinks when it gets here... he's actually the one that really wants one (he just really wants a Recaro) so I have to let him decide. He originally told me he wanted blue though and I've just been waiting to snag one in whatever non girly color I could find!

Cryssy Jane

EmmaCPST said:
Let me see how it is and what DH thinks when it gets here... he's actually the one that really wants one (he just really wants a Recaro) so I have to let him decide. He originally told me he wanted blue though and I've just been waiting to snag one in whatever non girly color I could find!

No problem just let me know. S wanted red but blue popped up so I took it. He'd be fine with blue as well too though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC