FF high weight narrow carseats

Nimommyof2

So I bought a Honda Odyssey 2010, the dealers are going to take the middle armrests off for me, so hopefully I can access the back seat easier.

I will be fitting five carseats and one booster in it. Looking for options on high weight, high harness narrow carseats? I will have one who is 50lbs just 4yrs. Not sure what is available, Radian? Evenflo 400?(though I read it has a short harness) Frontier?(Don't know anything about this seat) True fit?(I don't think this is narrow though)? Any others??

Looking to do a set up something like this middle row, passenger side booster, plus one Radian RF with angle adjuster, drivers could be this high weight seat or a RF seat?? Back row generations passenger FF, middle RF Radian or Graco MR, driver's RF radian or Graco MR or another narrow FF facing seat.

Children 1: almost 3yrs less than 30lbs will be RF
2: almost 3 yrs about 32lbs hopefully will stay RF(parents have FF)
3: 20months about 35lbs want RF(parents have FF)
4: 4yrs 32lbs FF in generations
5: just 4yrs about 50lbs need a high weight harness?
6-8: 3 children 7-8 all about the same size will share parkway booster

Current seats Evenflo Titan(just outgrown RF could possible use for a short while FF facing for the one almost 3yr old have to check fit though). Generations, Graco MR than just a variety of boosters. I also have access to a graco nautilas as my sisters daughter is only using it as a booster so could swap her for a booster. It harness to 65lbs right?

Any other suggestions?

ADS

mommycat

I have no clue about fitting in vans for specific vehicles, so if I miss something vehicle related, this is my disclaimer... I'm also not as up on the newer seats and changes to older seats as some others may be.

If you truly need narrow seats to make it all work (I know in the truck we have a ton of room but no idea about vans, as I said), you could look at the Radian, the Safety 1st Complete Air (now to 65lbs as well), Cosco Scenera (though with your age/size kids it would have limited applications).

The TF and Nautilus, and Frontier, are not narow seats though the limits are nice.

A narrow somewhat decent FF only seat with ~16" top slots and a 50lb harness limit is the Harmony V7, it also converts to a (short) HB and backless booster. It's not the best choice for you limit wise but narrow and only $100 at Walmart. If the 4yo was short enough, you could swap the Generations for that. Oh, I was thinking of the newer Generations65, yours might be the 47lb model? so you can't give that to the other 4yo... :(

Facing the same way, at least, the Radian and MR puzzle well, as do the Radian and Complete Air.

Ack, I gotta run. I hope you get some good responses.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC