Erica GN on Walmart Site now :thumbsup:

ADS

Little Ps Mama

That's such a fun cover! :love: Why oh why is Graco so biased towards girls? The best looking boy-friendly GN I've seen so far is Beckett and it's just green on gray. Way to go crazy there, Graco! :thumbsdown:

love-pink

I actually like the Beckett cover better than any of the gn girly options :D

So much so it's what my dd has!

Last edited:

YinzerMama

I like the Beckett one but prior to this the only cheap nauti was that boring gray one... so I am happy to see another fun color at a cheap price.

I agree there should be more fun boy covers though. I think the reason I like Britax's cow so much is because it is fun without being girly. It does seem like things tend to be girly or boring.

love-pink

YinzerMama said:
I like the Beckett one but prior to this the only cheap nauti was that boring gray one... so I am happy to see another fun color at a cheap price.

I agree there should be more fun boy covers though. I think the reason I like Britax's cow so much is because it is fun without being girly. It does seem like things tend to be girly or boring.

Target has theirs on sale quite often for around $125. Walmart also used (may still) to carry the Raya gn which is pink/gray and very pretty ;)

YinzerMama

This is true but if you NEED a nauti right now, 137 is usually the best you can do - and the covers were ugly. :) I like that there is a cute cheap one now, no waiting for a sale.

Little Ps Mama

I think the reason I like Britax's cow so much is because it is fun without being girly. It does seem like things tend to be girly or boring.

That's a good point. I guess (other than Beckett) if you aren't into pink for your girl you're out of luck unless you want gray. We do need more fun, gender-neutral cover choices!

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician
Wow, that is so cute. It makes me with I didn't need gender neutral seats. I :love: my Beckett too though.

carseatfreak

I actually saw that in our store which never carries much in the way of carseats. I was impressed! We had the light pink/gray a few years back and it got dirty so easy. This material looked more similar to the usual gray/black one Walmart carries for cheap.

love-pink

NannyMom said:
:eek: You're DD2 has a seat that isn't PINK?! ;):p:love:

I love Beckett too. And I secretly wish I needed another Nauti so I could get it.

Lmbo!!!! I've been hooked on black seats for a while now ;) I seriously woke up one day and was sick of the pink in the car! Dd always has pink on, i just love how she "pops" in a black seat ;)

It's also a crap ton easier to match black seats instead of coordinating prints :D

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC