Foonf- on amazon

christineka

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Clek-Foonf-Convertible-Child-Seat/dp/B006NWMNQ8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1332127580&sr=8-1"]Amazon.com: Clek Foonf Convertible Child Seat, Blue Moon: Baby[/ame]

I wonder how long it will take me to earn enough swagbucks to buy the foonf with amazon gift cards...

Last edited:
ADS

babygirlsmom1005

I'm saving my swag bucks LOL $10.00 down....too much to go :p

Amazon needs to get with the program and get the monkey one with the stripes in their line up - I want the monkey seat.....I mean Marshall wants.....

Reactions: Kac

VoodooChile

I know, right! Ds and I love the Julius Stripe! Although I'm trying to be sensible and convince myself that an RXT would be better for us, since ds will have a hissy fit if he has to be placed into his seat since it's so high up.

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
I tried to convince Maggie she wants a seat with a monkey but she's horrified at a seat with EYES. Sigh. Snowberry it is.

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
I kind of feel the same about their blue. I WISH I liked the blue but it's a weird blue.

I am not a huge pink fan btw. My kids sure are though. :rolleyes:

CrazyBoysMamma

Mags462

Even better than SB's on amazon.... maybe nbd will get one at auction due to a damaged box! :p

And ftr, i am not usually an all black seat kind of glad but that black on black seat looks SLICK! :)

Spam

I want the julius monkey :) Although i fully intend on waiting at least six months after it's out so I can hear all the good/bad about it hear first

Syllieann

I like the black too. I wish it was crypton though. Maybe the fact that it's not will be enough to keep me from blowing $450 on a seat I don't need.

penguingrooves

i just posted on a shopping subforum about amazon local promotion where you can buy a $10 amazon gift card for $5. (i don't know if that's the best place for it since i'm still learning this site.)

https://local.amazon.com/chicago

if you can amass 238 unique amazon accounts/households, a foonf may be purchased at 50% off, pwahahahahaha!!!

Last edited:

Vera@Combi

CPST Instructor
Hello Everyone:

I'm very pleased to re-introduce myself to all of you as the newest member of Team Clek! We are very happy to hear all of your comments and are listening to all of your suggestions.

Please follow our FB pages to keep informed about our products and "Meet the Foonf" events nationwide! My new email address is below.

Vera Fullaway, CPSTI
Child Passenger Safety Advocate
Clek

email: vera@clekinc.com

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC