Question what is the big deal about Wayfair?

ADS

keri1292

They have an awesome clearance section, though we haven't figured out their methods for pricing. I snagged a Diono Rxt for $140ish recently.

SavsMom

It also seems that have had some issues with their website lately. Occasionally things in the clearance section will drop to really really low prices but once you add it to your cart it goes up to the price it had been at. Customer service honored the lower prices for the folks that had screen shots of the item at the lower price. Others were unable to get them to sell at that price for whatever reason, they may not have had a screen shot to prove the price was lower or maybe Wayfair no longer had the item in stock.

I think the vast majority of folks on this board would say that they have had great customer service from them. I also think that companies do make mistakes and it seems as though they have had some technical issues with their website lately that they should probably address, but I don't think that makes them a bad company. Other well known companies have also had pricing errors on their websites including Target and Amazon. If I can score a great deal I will and if not I am not going to escalate things to the point of defamation to get it done with a company that has a proven track record of great customer service.

msg221

Several months ago, maybe around October, they had really great clearance prices on seats. I bought two FR85's for $115 each, a Diono RN RXT for $150 ($130 after a coupon code and some Wayfair rewards money), a Britax RA55 for around $83.

Since then, their clearance prices haven't been so great, aside from the pricing error the other day.

I also agree that they have great customer service. Another time when they had a great deal on a Sunshine Kids Radian, they sent the wrong model to me and when I called them, they sent out the correct model and told me to keep the one they sent in error!

Syllieann

I did have screen shots and the items were in stock, but price was still refused for me. Usually, when there is one idiot csr, you can get something taken care of by going up the chain. In this case, customer service was also very awful at least several levels up.

poohbear

I did have screen shots and the items were in stock, but price was still refused for me. Usually, when there is one idiot csr, you can get something taken care of by going up the chain. In this case, customer service was also very awful at least several levels up.

I had trouble with this about a month ago with a stroller that was mispriced for over a week. I had screen shots, etc, and they still wouldn't do anything about it. And it was more annoying because the item stayed up for over a week. And it was more than one item that was mispriced. They said "oops" and wouldn't honor the price. So while I've had good experiences overall, I think it's hit or miss. I was honestly surprised that they honored prices for people the other day...

When they were csn, the clearance items were always 50% off. Now they're like 5% off and really not such good deals. Sometimes you can find something, but it's few and far between these days...

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC