Cybex Callisto

Kaitsmom

Does anyone know how it folds? Flat vs umbrella? No one has them around me but I was going to call around and see if any of the BRU near my sister in MD have any Cybex strollers in purple potion and use the trade in, and I have rewards, to get it. If I can get a good deal on the Callisto I might just go with it; I love the purple potion! I want an Onxy because it folds up like an umbrella stroller and takes up less trunk space.

ADS

love-pink

Umbrella style. Here is a review of the 2009 model. Nothing has changed as far as the frame ;)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wq1wYItPmsc"]Baby Gizmo Cybex Callisto Stroller Review - YouTube[/ame]

Kaitsmom

I really like the Callisto too! I hate to spend a ton of money DD is 3 and I know I wont use it for years but I really like the black and purple. Must think about this. I have bought every stroller & nearly all "gear" except car seats used, so its not like I splurge on things frequently. Cant mention price to DH, he will think I am nuts, nut I can spend my spending money however I want.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC