How much would you pay for a Fido cover?

ADS

Connor's Mom

I love that cover but personally I would want the strap covers if I was going to pay that much for a used cover.
Plus, I wouldn't buy anything from this seller period. She often sells expired seats at outrageous prices and personally I don't see how that she can give an accurate description on that many used seat. :twocents:

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
If it were a responsible seller & I had a boy with Leila's fanatacism for animal covers, I'd spend more than $65 if necessary :rolleyes:

kidzndogz

I love that cover but personally I would want the strap covers if I was going to pay that much for a used cover.
Plus, I wouldn't buy anything from this seller period. She often sells expired seats at outrageous prices and personally I don't see how that she can give an accurate description on that many used seat. :twocents:

Yeah, the price is a little high for me but I know some people really want that cover.

I guess I should have checked her history before posting this! I just briefly read over the auction and then posted. :eek: My bad!!

sfeitler

Did they make Fido strap covers? My DD has the Fido cover, and we bought it before Britax started including strap covers with their seats. So I've never seen Fido strap covers.

-Sarah

UlrikeDG

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Same here. My Fido seat didn't have the strap covers, and when Britax sent them out, they were plain black.

Connor's Mom

Yall are right, they came with the black covers (or all the ones that I have seen), I am just saying that I would think that they would need to be included in the price for a $65 used cover. :twocents:

keri1292

Sorry, I thought that you said it had Fido print straps!
Where does this lady get all these car seats?!? :confused:
I love how she removed the warning lable on the cover. Cause it was ugly. :rolleyes:

Melizerd

If I had 65 bucks right now it would be mine and not yours (lol)

I'm SOOO mad, I'm broke right now but I'd KILL for that cover!!!!!

Connor's Mom

Sorry, I thought that you said it had Fido print straps!
Where does this lady get all these car seats?!? :confused:
I love how she removed the warning lable on the cover. Cause it was ugly. :rolleyes:

I hadn't noticed that, lol. It is on the cover in the 1st pic (on the seat) and not in the 2nd (off the seat). :whistle:

I think that this seller is kinda shady. She has sold expired seats for $150+ and is evasive about the DOM saying stuff like "manufactured in mid 2003". Why can't she just put the full DOM in the listing? She sells MAs with Decathalon covers. Here is another expired seat. And like I said, how can she give an accurate description of all those seats she sells? It is like buying a second hand, second hand seat. Plus, she sells stuff like used MANUAL breast pumps! :eek:

kidzndogz

If I had 65 bucks right now it would be mine and not yours (lol)

I'm SOOO mad, I'm broke right now but I'd KILL for that cover!!!!!

Haha I already bought one from someone else a few weeks ago. I was just looking for other covers and saw that one, and thought of those of you on this board who have been wanting that cover. :) Although now that I hear the stories behind the seller, maybe she doesn't deserve your money!! Although I'm sure it will sell to someone else. They always do.

littleangelfire

Whoa, I didn't realize how lucky I was, lol. A hospital CPST training program lady gave me a Marathon they used for training and it has a faux paws cover. My son does think its pretty cool, though I wouldn't have cared much what cover was on it, unless it was really girly and then I might have tried to trade someone or something. I can stand the thought of him sitting in a pink seat! LOL But I was just so happy to be getting a seat he would fit in! I wonder, too, how this woman on eBay comes by so many Britax seats and covers.

I just checked, my mistake, he doesn't have faux paws, its not brown, its blue. So I guess its Fido.
Amy

UlrikeDG

Plus, she sells stuff like used MANUAL breast pumps!

That's actually not a big deal. The entire ISIS pump can be sterilized. The problem is with electric pumps like the Medela Pump In Style, which have internal parts which could, theoretically, become contaminated but which cannot be sterilized. Hospital grade electric pumps are designed to isolate those internal components to avoid contamination, and the external parts (tubing, horns, etc) can be sterilized or replaced when the pump is given/sold/rented to a new person.

UlrikeDG

I have one in my closet that I was going to hold on to until I found out if the new baby is a boy or a girl, but if they're in demand, maybe I'll put mine up on eBay. I could use some extra cash about now. ;)

Melizerd

I have one in my closet that I was going to hold on to until I found out if the new baby is a boy or a girl, but if they're in demand, maybe I'll put mine up on eBay. I could use some extra cash about now. ;)

I might be willing to sell my soul to you for it. It could be my Christmas gift (lol)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC