For Sale Coolababy, Natures Love, Kawaii Baby, and Flip diapers!

zactayaus

Take the last 7 Natures love dipes for only $35ppd!

Selling these for a friend to help her out. She has 4 kids (these were only used with her youngest), goes to school full time, works part time, and is tight on money for x-mas. I can't speak from personal experience with these as I have never used them. All transactions will go through my pp acct. and I will be mailing all of them out as well. All prices include shipping. Paypal only. If you ask for my pp addy payment is expected within 24 hours or I will move onto the next interested buyer.

12 Natures Love Pockets (each comes with a snap down insert similar to BG pocket inserts). All dipes are stain free but the GUC ones are dingy.
101_0071.jpg

Inserts are all stain free and still soft and squishy.
101_0075.jpg

6 in VGUC (red/yellow and blue/yellow). $6ppd each.
101_0072.jpg

6 GUC only 1 left (green/blue-1 left and white on white-all sold) these have dull very pilly insides. $5ppd each.
101_0073.jpg

All SOLD 21 Coolababy AIO's total.

All SOLD 11 EUC. Insides are all bright white and very minimal pilling if any. $8ppd each.
101_0085.jpg

101_0087.jpg

All SOLD 5 VGUC. A little more pilling on the insides then the EUC and stain free. $7ppd each.
101_0089.jpg

101_0090.jpg

All SOLD 5 GUC. Each dipe has some degree of light staining (may come out with sunning). $6ppd each.
101_0092.jpg

101_0094.jpg

All 3 Kawaii SOLD 3 Kawaii Baby Pockets w/inserts. Dipes are in EUC. Inserts are in VGUC. $7ppd each.
101_0064.jpg

101_0066.jpg

101_0069.jpg

Both Sold 2 Flip Covers w/snaps in Moonbeam. These are the older style without the reinforced snaps but the were only used a couple times each and are in EEUC. No pilling or other signs of wear. Asking $9ppd each.
101_0078.jpg

All Sold 7 Flip stay dry inserts. These were each used maybe once or twice. All are bright white and stain free. Some do have slight pilling just from the couple of washes they've been through. Asking $4ppd each.
101_0079.jpg

I'll be listing some of my own dipes for sale soon too so keep an eye out for another swap thread by me!

Last edited:
ADS

SignCuer

I think ill take the AIOs. I need 1 size AIOs... how are they on absorbency and leaks?

On my faithful sidekick :) Don't text and drive... It may save a life!

SignCuer

hey... u know what... ill go ahead and get them... I need a 1 size AIO and I can always get other brand

Going to send PP in 5 mins

On my faithful sidekick :) Don't text and drive... It may save a life!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC