Sold! SafeGuard Child Seat: Now $70

momtoo3

I really need Christmas now. I so need this seat to share between ds2 and one of my daycare kids so I can stop taking his booster out during the week to make room for one of the other seats. THey never ride at the same time during the school year. He just outgrew his GN and I promised him a blue Monterey so I can move his PWSG to the truck but then took a huge paycut so I decided to wait on the Monterey and he can't buckle the PWSG in my van. I am watching to see if this seat sells before Christmas. I am hoping to get a little bonus from one of my daycare families :eek:. And I'm in Oswego, about 10-15 minutes away from Naperville so could meet without a problem.

ADS

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
I won't be putting it on CL until after the New Year.

I will be in Oswego on Christmas Eve if that helps.

Through Dec 24th, the price is $60 for local pickups, cash only, and all proceeds donated to either the Salvation Army or Loaves & Fishes in Naperville.

For non-local, the price is $65 plus actual shipping until 12/24.

No holds, please, I 'd like to get this out of the house as soon as possible;-)

If Judi doesn't take it, could you check shipping to 48917?

I was trying to talk dh into taking a trip out to visit his family in the Chicago area but it is not working.

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
Dang it!

Ok, check shipping to 97338 please,

Fedex Ground Home Delivery would be roughly $62 :-(

UPS wont even quote it.

If Judi doesn't take it, could you check shipping to 48917?

$34

If anyone wants to try to calculate themselves, the box is 30 pounds and roughly 29x26x19. It's L shaped, so I'm not sure how that affects the cost, if at all. Shipping zip would be 60566.

Again, keep in mind that that there's a lot of EPS foam and there may not be replacements available, which is why I prefer pickup in person. Fedex and UPS I think both include insurance up to $100, so you are covered there, but actually getting them to pay can be a big hassle in my experience.

We'll take it, for the price of the seat + shipping (if noone else has claimed it already). If you tell me how you would prefer I pay, I will pay this evening. We are about to leave for the day and will not be by the computer until some time this evening. Thanks!!!!!

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
No one else has claimed it.

It's yours if the terms are acceptable. Paypal Personal payment (Gift, Payment Owed or Other) for a total of $99 including Fedex Ground Home Delivery ($65 plus $34 shipping). No returns for incompatibility, child doesn't like it, don't like the fabric color, shipping damage, etc. If you find something isn't as described, shipping is non-refundable in any case. I'll send you the paypal address.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC