Question BJCM or Bumbleride?

love-pink

I cannot make up my mind at all :( I have the BJCM (for the 2nd time now) and while I like it I dont love it.

We drive an suv so we have a small cargo area. The stroller has to be up and down instead of stored flat because its huge wheels make it too wide. I have 4 kids with no patients and its a pain in the neck to take that extra time to pop all the wheels off. With it stored up and down it hits the back hatch every time you stop and go or turn the corner. Seriously annooyying. I also hate how you have to fight and push to actually lock it shut if you want to use that feature. Not to mention you always have to flip the front wheel around just right to get a flat fold. Not very big things to complain about but they make me really hate the stroller some days.
I really do like how sturdy, easy to turn, easy fold, easy buckle and its gigantic canopy a crap ton though! :heartbeat:

Im really liking the looks of the Bumbleride Flite (2011 version). My BJCM is also the 2011 version ;). I know they have made some great improvements on both strollers this time so Im specifically looking to compare the newer models.

Ive also been eyeing the Uppababy G-Lite but Id really like to have a reclining stroller also for longer trips when dd may nap.

Btw, dd is 2 and likes to climb in and out over and over. I had the B-Agile not too long ago because I loved all the improvements it has vs the BJCM. I had 2 different ones sent to me because I was having wheel issues. I also HATE how hard the buckle is to do and undo. With dd getting and out so often that is very important to me. Im pretty sure I dont want to try a 3rd B-Agile anytime soon.

Help! Anyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

ADS

SeattleRain

I just sold my 2011 BJCM because I didn't LOVE it, for some of the same reasons you listed. I just sold mine to buy a G-Luxe (I sold the BJCM for $200 and the G-luxe is $189, I also bought the rain cover). It comes today so I can't tell you how I feel about it yet, but I can tell you that I tried out a lot of umbrella strollers in the $100-$250 range and none steered as well and were as easy to operate as the Uppa Baby. I really didn't like the Flite when I saw it last year. It was really unstable and the canopy was REALLY short.

love-pink

Uppababy is another one Im very interested in. What color did you get?? Would you mind sharing photos or letting me know how the push compares to the BJCM? :love::love:

Im hoping to get to a couple baby stores this weekend but my luck neither the Flite nor the G-luxe/Lite will be in stock. :rolleyes:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC