15 month old in KF30

scoutingbear

*Added new picture. :)

Just for fun, I took pictures of Maddie in our friend's KF30 that they left at our house for picking up their foster baby today. Maddie loved holding onto the handles! I know now that I don't have to leave a seat for her next weekend when they watch her. She'll fit just fine in the KF! ETA: and below it is a picture of her from today in her main ride, radian 65. Her feet don't even touch the seat back.

CIMG0162.jpg

CIMG0179.jpg

Last edited:
ADS

Mommy2Marcus

She is absolutly adorable. I have no dout that if I had of had a bigger infant seat when Marcus was little he would have fit till he was 14-16 months old.

AmandaR

What a doll! My kid outgrew the KF at 5 months by height, shell height not harness. He was 31.5in at 9 months...the 97%tile is about 30in the pedi said. He's SO tall.

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
Here is my 28lbs 26mo in her niece's KF30 (used to be hers) and is not installed....but it looks like she could still fit, though barely.

307725_2558850734596_1353865789_32974965_1810497108_n.jpg

And yes, she is sound asleep! LOL

SeattleRain

My 15 (almost 16) month old still fits in his KF, I use it as his spare seat all the time. Unfortunately, he just had a little growth spurt and I think he actually might have grown out of it which means it's time for me to get a new spare.

kate4478

She looks soooo comfy in her radain!
DS was the same way! He has the shortest torso and is a light weight! Here he is at 23 months while on vacation. We used the SS30 for travel. He used his companion exclusively until he was 16 months then we got his safe seat. He was and still is a big car sleeper so we LOVED the bucket.

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

Last edited:

lil.miss32

♥ She's so cute! My 21 month old still fits in her KF, too. She's got a TINY torso (she still wears her 6-9m onesies. LOL). She's only about 20lbs.

essnce629

Wow, I'm jealous! I loved our KF30 and totally planned on DS2 fitting in it till at least 12 months old, but he outgrew it by height at just 9 1/2 months old! He has a really long torso!

java

So cute!

My DD will be 17 mths next week. She is about 17.5 lbs and 26 inches tall. She still fits very well in her keyfit 30...and she in only on the middle harness slots.

Just for fun I tried her in a snugride 22 and she still fits in that pretty good too.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC