would it be safe to assume ..

turtlemama

That if I can push one of those Target carts that holds 3 kids through small aisles, that the City Select would be just as easy?
Those carts are super long and I was hesitant on the Select because it's supposed to be really long. Surely it's not as long as one of those carts?

ADS

Aurezalia

The Select, long? Nah.
I mean, it's not a true double stroller frame, so it's actually shorter than most tandem strollers. I find it very, VERY easy to push. Definitely shorter than one of those carts, lol!

Phineasmama

Never had a problem maneuvering through aisles, in fact I have been known to push it one handed through Barnes & Noble with a coffee in the other hand :p

DH did let it roll into some shrubbery one time with DS on the front :rolleyes: But he wasn't paying attention. Other than that no crashes!

turtlemama

Thanks lol. Do you guys think the Select would be a better choice over the B-ready and the Vista?
I'm having a hard time choosing between those 3.
The only one I might be able to try in stores is the Vista, so I can't test out the others.

jbcheshire

I have been playing with both the city select and the b-ready for over a month now (since the b-ready came out) at a local store...i know they think im crazy. and i ultimately ended up buying the b-ready. it pushed better to me, and in general felt more compact (something that was important to me) and i liked the fact that it is easy to convert from a single to double from day to day. with the select you have to actually un-install the doubles attachment. so if i go shopping one day with only one kiddo, i just leave the second seat off, and have a single. the only thing im not too fond of with the b-ready...and i have it set up for an infant carrier on bottom and seat infront. is that when the front seat is sitting on the attachments to move it forward to give the back more room, and the hood is up, i have trouble seeing over the stroller. Granted im only like 5'3. However, i lovet the fact that my DH can comfortably push the stroller without kicking anything, even with the infant carrier on the bottom, and he is 6'2.

turtlemama

I saw a lady with the B-ready today! Ooooh I was so jealous. Lol
First I saw it from the front and it had the carseat up top. I thought that was it, but she turned around and there was the 2nd seat. It was really compact. This makes my choice a tad easier and now I'm leaning towards the b-ready. I'd love to happen upon a Select like that so I could just decide. Lol

turtlemama

I saw a lady come out of the Wal-mart pushing a City Select last night. It's nowhere near as long as I thought it would be. *sigh*
Now, I have no clue which to get, if I'm ever able to get one.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC