Clek Oobr?

ADS

monica-m

CPST Instructor
Magnesium frame, the seat is fully recyclable, the fabric is stain resistant, it has rigid LATCH, it's an IIHS Best Bet in high back mode, and Clek makes awesome, visually pleasing products.

Kat_Momof3

it's all about the materials and features... fabrics that are stain resistant yet soft, magnesium and lots of eps foam, steel reinforcements, a headrest that adjusts just like a car's headrest (aka, no plastic to soften in heat and then have the headrest not want to move or move on it's own), super tall armrests that ARE armrests, rigid latch, the whole seat being recycleable, and all that OOBR (even on seats that aren't CALLED oobr) padding that just makes it a very comfy ride.

christineka

and all that OOBR (even on seats that aren't CALLED oobr) padding that just makes it a very comfy ride.

My kids don't agree with the above statement. They all complained that the seat was hard and uncomfortable. One kid hated the gap in the back between the torso portion and the head portion. The seat is also very shallow.

It's otherwise a really cool seat, but you should have your kid test it out before buying if at all possible.

Phineasmama

I saw one in person at BBB but DD wasn't with me to test it out. the seat did seem really thick/sturdy more like the seat of a car than a booster seat I guess?

I didn't know they were stain resistant though, that is definitely a nice feature!!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC