Boy clothes- 6 months-ish. Shoes too. Gymbo, Naartjie, See Kai Run

kidzndogz

Have a few outfits I'd rather go to someone here than out in the yard sale. :) Prices don't include shipping, but it shouldn't be more than a few bucks.

From left to right:
Gymboree dog one piece 6-12mos (so funny, has a tail on the back) $5 SOLD
Gymboree crab one piece 6-12mos (this has a small spot on the front. No idea what it is...didn't know it was there till I dug this out. Looks like blueberry? I haven't tried to stain treat it so maybe it'll come out.)- $4 SOLD
OshKosh fleece overalls 6mos- Literally worn once. Too hot here for them in the winter. :) $7 SOLD

IMG_4820.jpg

IMG_4825.jpg

From left to right:
Janie and Jack button up (perfect condition, just wrinkled because I'm lazy and don't even think I own an iron) 3-6mos- $3
Sourpuss- Attack of the Strained Peas- 6mos- $3 SOLD
Naartjie long sleeve 3-6mos- $3 SOLD

IMG_4827.jpg

See Kai Run smallers- 9-12mos (Perfect condition except the bottoms are a bit dirty. Comes with original box if you want it.)- $12 SOLD

IMG_4828.jpg

IMG_4829.jpg

I'll add more later as I dig through the abyss some more. ;)

Last edited:
ADS

doriansmummy

I want to see what else you add too... Do you still have that adorable striped old navy/gap sleeper???!! I want the Naartjie long sleeve 3-6mos- $3 so far.

kidzndogz

Lol ok. I got pics taken (which took forever because liam kept running away with stuff) so I'll post them when Liam is in bed. Everyone that just posted with what they wanted got it...I'll edit the original post when I'm off my phone. Vanessa, I've been saving the hat for you since you called dibs like 6 months ago. Unfortunately most of his super cute stuff was taken by my friend who had her baby in July and a lot of his stuff I have this weird sentimental attachment to so it went in his "to keep" bin, lol.

kidzndogz

Ok here are some more. All in good condition and stain free unless noted otherwise.

6-12 month Monster Robeez- $10 SOLD
6-12 month Old Navy owl shoes (these aren't really meant for walkers...they're more to look cute)- $4 SOLD
Size 4 Koala Kids sandals- $4
Size 3 flip flops (he never wore these. And I swear there are 2 shoes...he just ran off with one and I needed him to stay distracted while I finished taking pics, lol)- $4
Childrens Place beanie (3-6 months I think)- $5
I love Boobies beanie (reserved for Vanessa...if she doesn't want it I will update) SOLD
IMG_4831.jpg

3-6 months Dr. Seuss Jammies- $4 SOLD
9 months Carters jammies with hat- $4
IMG_4834.jpg

6-9 months jammies (run big). The elephant one has a spot on it you can see in the pic. Probably breakfast. lol. $3 for the stained one and $4 for the other.
IMG_4837.jpg

Baby Gap outfit, 3-6 months (runs big though, especially the shirt). Includes 2 hats and some bootie thingies. $8 SOLD
IMG_4840.jpg

left to right:
9 month Carters blue pants- $3
9 month Carters khakis- $3
6 months Circo pants- $2
IMG_4841.jpg
IMG_4841.jpg

left to right:
6-9 month green Sprockets rocket shirt- $3 SOLD
3-6 month Old Navy onesie- $3 SOLD
IMG_4842.jpg

left to right:

24 months overalls set, never worn (just not my style)- $8
6-9 months Carters overalls- $5
IMG_4843.jpg

6 months Petit Lem outfit- $5 SOLD
IMG_4844.jpg

left to right:
6 months Genuine Kids airplane sweater (he never wore this either)- $5
6 months Carters whale sweater- $5 SOLD
IMG_4845.jpg

6 months Sourpuss Mommy's Monster t-shirt- $4
IMG_4846.jpg

*just to let you all know, I gotta work tomorrow so I won't be on here at all. I'll check at night when I get home, and then Sunday we're busy all day with a yard sale, then a baptism. And then I work again on Monday. I work 12-14 hour shifts. So if I don't respond right away I apologize...I just have a crappy next few days. I promise I'll update as often as I can with sold items depending on how crappy work is tomorrow. My PM box is bordering on full so if it reaches capacity you want you can email me at alicia_sontag@yahoo.com. It's best if you just reply to this thread though if you want something. I will ship items on my day off on Wednesday. :)

Last edited:

kidzndogz

I'm subbing because I want to see what else you add. I want that I love boobies beanie. LOL

lol all yours.

I want to see what else you add too... Do you still have that adorable striped old navy/gap sleeper???!! I want the Naartjie long sleeve 3-6mos- $3 so far.

Ok, the shirt is yours! I have the sleeper in my "can't let go of it just yet" box...lemme see if I can part with it. lol. I'll let you know. :p:eek:

I'll take the fleece overalls! Will you be adding more though? DS is in need of a few more fall/winter outfits.

Overalls are yours! Let me know if you want anything else.

I want the "boys will be boys" outfit with the dog tail if its not taken!!

Favis will rock that puppy tail. :love:

I'll get all you guys' shipping addresses and such later....just PM or email me. I gotta go to bed or I'm gonna die at work tomorrow.

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
I need the owl booties. And, uh, any other owl things he ever gets, when you can part with them. (I saw his hat today...) I have always had a love of owl designs, and now I love them even more, they remind me of Becky... I know, it's weird. It's a long story. Anyway, next baby needs those, even though I'm pretty sure she's a girl. :love:

T4K

ketchupqueen said:
I need the owl booties. And, uh, any other owl things he ever gets, when you can part with them. (I saw his hat today...) I have always had a love of owl designs, and now I love them even more, they remind me of Becky... I know, it's weird. It's a long story. Anyway, next baby needs those, even though I'm pretty sure she's a girl. :love:

Is that an announcement that she's in there? You can't do it like that...you have to have a separate thread and stuff.

CrunchyMaineMama

Senior Community Member
I'll take the Old Navy tractor onesie, the Petit Lem 2 piece outfit and the Whale sweater as well. (This is in addition to the fleece overalls) And if the Dr Suess outfit falls through I'd love that too.
I'm going to be out all day and will not have access to a computer just so you know.

ETA: I'll take the rocket shirt too :)

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
Is that an announcement that she's in there? You can't do it like that...you have to have a separate thread and stuff.
:ROTFLMAO: No!!!

I started my last month of birth control pills today. I'm hoping to be ttc by the end of November. I was planning on making a thread when the time came but you're tempting me to be very sneaky instead! :p

doriansmummy

Ok, the shirt is yours! I have the sleeper in my "can't let go of it just yet" box...lemme see if I can part with it. lol. I'll let you know. :p:eek:
Ok, just LMK. All the other stuff I would have grabbed out of the second lot is spoken for.. sooo, I guess if the stripes stay it is just the lonely 1 shirt for me...:p

kidzndogz

Alright, updated. I'll PM each of you...everyone got what they requested. I've been awake for over 36 hours...going to sleep (hopefully) and work again tomorrow. Guess I picked a bad time to list stuff. Planner I am not. :p I'll PM each of you after work and we'll do the paypal/shipping addy thing.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC