It's here!!! Baby Jogger City Series Double

CDNTech

Senior Community Member
It came today at 3pm and so far I :love: it. I can't believe how fast shipping was... it only left MO on June 25th. It made it to Canada in 4 days! :eek: Nothing ever ships that quick! THANK YOU MELISSA! (lovinwaves)

The boys are loving it... they're pushing it around the house as we speak. I'll come back and update this thread after I've had a chance to play with it... so far, the boys are hogging it all to themselves! ;) :D

ADS

Jewels

Senior Community Member
Oh my goodness! It's there already!? Did you call and ask if you could meet the truck and pick it up :ROTFLMAO: Can't wait to hear/see an update and by see . . . I expect pictures!

Can't wait to come try it out next weekend :love:

CDNTech

Senior Community Member
Oh my goodness! It's there already!? Did you call and ask if you could meet the truck and pick it up :ROTFLMAO: Can't wait to hear/see an update and by see . . . I expect pictures!

Can't wait to come try it out next weekend :love:

I did call and they said that the truck wouldn't be able to make it out here until next Thursday... so, I asked if I could come and get it. They sent a message to the local FedEx place here and told me that I would get a phone call when it was ready.

So, I called DH and told him to stop by the place on his way home, since it was only a 5 minute drive from his office. While I'm on the phone with him, the FedEx guy beeps in (call waiting) and asks, "What's your house number? I'm just down the street." I was soooo excited!

CDNTech

Senior Community Member
The stroller is a dream to push. I have 62lbs worth of children and it is soooo easy to push and steer, both uphill and down.

I ADORE the sunshades. We went for an hour long walk and the sun was completely in our eyes for the majority of the walk... except the boys, they had the sunshades pulled down and were totally blocked from the sun.

I'm still trying to figure out how to gracefully fold it, it is super simple to fold... I'm just working on the graceful part of it. :p

I wasn't sure if I would like the recline mechanism for the seats but all fears were alleviated today when using it. I was mostly worried about trying to put it back in the upright position... I had envisioned the back falling down around my hand as I tried to glide the clip up the strap... but no such thing. I pull the strap and slide the seat back into the upright position and it stays there while I slide the clip all the way up the strap to lock it in position.

I got the cooler as an accessory and it just barely fits... it's really designed for the single not the double, but it will still be really nice to have for packing fresh fruit, drinks, ect. on hot days.

I'm sure I'm going to love having it at the mall... I can go all the way around my island with it and that's not a wide space!

Next week it gets test driven at Stampede for the day... I can't wait! It'll be fantastic!

I only have two goofy pics of the boys in the stroller... they wouldn't sit still any longer... both wanted to play with the new toy! ;)

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1313/665646294_459a6e312b.jpg?v=0
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1303/665646236_1e4d527af2.jpg?v=0

Did I mention that I ADORE the sunshades! :D

chloespurple

Senior Community Member
Congrats on the new stroller!!!
I have the single & LOVE it too:love: . It is my everyday stroller.
I had to get use to the fold too, I was use to my travel system stroller & folding this puppy was wierd to me at first, now it is a breeze.
Have Fun:p
Michelle

lovinwaves

^^ HI MICHELLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love:

I am sooo glad you love it Jen!!! WOW, how incredibly fast it got to you too!! Take some more pix, K?!?

Have you got to take it out more since you got it? We took ours out shopping last night, and I had 2 people ask me if they could push it LOL!!! They said "Wow, now that is a Cadillac stroller". I think I might have actually sold one....:whistle:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC