If you had to pick

ADS

cadensmommy

Senior Community Member
do you think it will last longer height wise? becouse it said 57 inches and the regent is 53

I dont need the weight my guy is tall!
and I am not paying for it insurance is

Clarissa

scatterbunny

Top slot height matters more than stated height. The Safeguard's top slots are a bit lower than the Regent's top slots. Kids will get too tall (shoulders over top slots) for the Safeguard sooner than the Regent. My child will last longer than 53 inches in a Regent.

cadensmommy

Senior Community Member
Ok thats what i wanted to know and could not find anywhere thanks! I jsut dont know how i am going to get a new regent! there are none in stock so I am stuck, I need this quick and next day shipping is just as much as getting the safeguard

Clarissa

cadensmommy

Senior Community Member
Yea i am a bit more than frustrated becouse the store i went to displays them but orders them in! but yet they have the safeguard in stock how does that make an sence at all?? I may jsut end up getting the safeguard becouse i do need a seat and fast!

Clarissa

scatterbunny

Is it for your ds? If so I wouldn't sweat it. The Safeguard is a great seat, and it'll last a long time. I just like to get the most "bang for my buck" and the Regent is it.

Loves2sing

Could you ordre the Regent now and the return the Safeguard when it comes?:whistle: I know it's not the most honest thing to do, but if you want the Regent bad enough, it is an option.:shrug-shoulders:

CDNTech

Senior Community Member
The Safeguard looks really cool. I'd really like to see it in person and see how the retractable harness works.

That said... I think I like the Regent better just going from what I've read online. I live in Canada, so haven't had the chance to see either IRL.

LuvBug

nevermind, I assume you were in a wreck, which you probably posted about and I just didnt pay attention lol!

What seat are you replacing? the boulevard or regent? or both?

Dillipop

I have both the husky and safeguard and like both. I like how idiot proof the safeguard is for dh and how solid it is. The regent is very solid, too and a great seat. Really, either one would be nice to have. The safeguard "fits" ds better at 4 and 40 pounds, it doesn't look quite as massive. DS loves to ride in both seats. The safeguard will almost definitely get ds to 65 pounds and has a 7 year expiration with a 7 year warranty. THey have great cs, too. And, if Caden outgrows the safeguard before it expires, you can get him something else and pass it down to the next one.:)

cadensmommy

Senior Community Member
Thanks for all your responses! I ended up getting the safeguard and so far I am in love!!! He will ride in it for the first time tomorrow, I will get pics then. I was just having a hard time becouse i did love my regent so its hard to stray! But i think i will really love the safeguard. thanks again everyone! now i have to go order a Boulivard!

Clarissa

3Cutiepies

Where in Phoenix do you live? I'm in the East Valley and my new BRU has several new Regents in stock. I just bought mine a week ago and LOVE it!! Just thought I would throw that out there if you were still wanting the Regent. :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC