Midnight Eclipse Between $45 ppd *PIC HEAVY*

arly1983

SOLD!!

I have a VGUC midnight eclipse between. I call her VGUC because of slight wear and very light darkening on the bottom corners (pictured below). Also there is some very light darkening at the seam line on the back top of the changing pad pocket (also pictured). Bottle pockets are good. Inside is in fabulous condition. Except for the two issues mentioned above, outer is in great condition.

Changing pad is NOT included. Will be shipped priority mail and I can get her in the mail today! Comes from a smoke free and pet free home. Freshly washed and ready to go!

$45 shipped!

100_0646.jpg

100_0650.jpg

100_0649.jpg

100_0647.jpg

100_0648.jpg

100_0645.jpg

Bottom corners:

100_0635-1.jpg

100_0637.jpg

Back of changing pad:

100_0644.jpg

Last edited:
ADS

mommy2env

I know this is sold, but I just want to ask if you have any other ME pieces you want to get rid of. I am trying to build my little stash, and love this print. :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC