ISO: Stroller in the LA/OC/SFV area

mom2juliarose

Anyone in the LA/SFV/OC area have a stroller for sale? I'll admit I have no idea what I'm looking for, so I'm open for options... Thought I'd ask here, as I'm not seeing much on CL that appeals to me.

ADS

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
I have a Maclaren something-or-other I'm probably ready to sell. Quest, maybe? I'll find out. It's gray with green trim and in fantastic shape. I've only had it for about a year and barely used it.

mom2juliarose

I'd love a Mac but need something with more of a recline than the Triumph. We actually sold a (girly) Triumph a month or so ago... we had tried DS in it when we were out but he wasn't comfy in it even when reclined as much as it goes.

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
What do you need/need it for? Jogger, mall stroller?

I don't think I have anything I'd sell, but if, you know, you need, like, a loan...

tl01

I have a Maclaren something-or-other I'm probably ready to sell. Quest, maybe? I'll find out. It's gray with green trim and in fantastic shape. I've only had it for about a year and barely used it.

Sorry to hijack... What do you want for your Maclaren? ETA... I might be in OC in the next week or two.

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
tl01 said:
Sorry to hijack... What do you want for your Maclaren? ETA... I might be in OC in the next week or two.

I had it listed on CL for $120 (i think) a while back. Then I decided not to sell it because I wanted to use it on the trip we just got back from, but then I wound up not taking it. So I was going to list it again for $120 (hasn't been used at all in the meantime). But for you, $100.

mom2juliarose

What do you need/need it for? Jogger, mall stroller?

I don't think I have anything I'd sell, but if, you know, you need, like, a loan...

Well, we need a stroller. Period. I don't use it for jogging. It'd mostly be for trips to the malls/stores and when we go places like Disneyland, etc.

We had a Snugrider for when we were using the infant seat. Then we got a 1st Years Wave because I wanted the reversible seat... but it broke down into 2 parts and took up a lot of cargo space in my car so I sold it and I bought a Chicco Liteway which I THOUGHT was my ideal stroller (very very similar to the babytrend Eurotrend Sport we had with DD) but it's wobbly, and when I Googled it seems like that's a common complaint (although I hadn't read about that issue before buying it, in all my research). We also had a Maclaren triumph which was SUPER girly... I could see having a Triumph for when he's older but I didn't like him in it at this age/stage because he was always leaning one way or another.

I just honestly don't know what I want and I think that's part of the issue LOL.

BabyKaykes

mommy2env said:
I have an older P3 (I think an 06'?) in orange.

Oh the temptation! The Pliko really is exactly like the Mia Moda I got rid of. It just has room for DS to stand on the back. Which I'm not even really sure he'll ever use. But the Kooper I have loved forever and really REALLY want...

Of course, I know with the lap bar, the CCO will fit in the P3 if needed...

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC