Recaro ProSport

jenmm

My mom wants to get a Graco Nautilus for $139 at Wal-Mart. I'm not sure if I should convince her to get the Recaro ProSport for $10 more.....

ADS

AtTheSouthDam

Well, I am going to assume the prosport will be shipped and a good chance you won't be paying taxes on it. If your taxes are anything like mine they will right about the same price. Also, the Prosport runs $279.99 regular price with sales going down to $225 so $149 is a very, very good price for a well made seat with awesome fabric. I have owned gracos but the fabric on the Prosport just seems nicer, sturdier and better able to handle washings. Also, the Prosport does push my child's head forward the way he Graco does.

E

errrft

Please PLEASE let me know where that seat is for that cheap! I am in PA too and have been searching for a good deal on that specific seat!

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician
I PMed you, but where in PA are you finding this deal?

And just so you know, the Nautilus is on sale at Target starting Sunday for $129.

jenmm

I'm in SW PA. It's in a store called Direct Value Outlet, in Nanty Glo and Vinco. They've got other car seats, too. There was a Radian XTSL for $139 and I forget what else.

They have an ebay store, too. But the shipping doesn't make the deals worth it.... :(

Kaitsmom

Thats like 20 min from my inlaws! Im going to have to call them. I wanted a skr to rf longer but figured the price wasnt worth it, but for that price I might be able to convince dh.

Kaitsmom

Yeah but I will probably spend that much in gas ti drive up there. If I can convince my inlaws to go get it that would be great, dh is going up in 2 weeks.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC