I just spoke with a Combi Rep ...

Mae

It's official. Strawberry Shake, Hazelnut, and Cool Mint are discontinued. :eek: :thumbsdown:

I was going to order one, but all their colors are out. :rolleyes: They said the Chestnut, Carrot Cake, and Licorice would be in by (hopefully) the end of this week, but the other two colors - Keylime and Cherry Pie - won't be in until *at the earliest* end of August, and it'll likely be mid-September.

Oh, and they aren't making a purple. :( Come on, Eggplant?!

ADS

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician
It's official. Strawberry Shake, Hazelnut, and Cool Mint are discontinued. :eek: :thumbsdown:

I was going to order one, but all their colors are out. :rolleyes: They said the Chestnut, Carrot Cake, and Licorice would be in by (hopefully) the end of this week, but the other two colors - Keylime and Cherry Pie - won't be in until *at the earliest* end of August, and it'll likely be mid-September.

Oh, and they aren't making a purple. :( Come on, Eggplant?!

I did have a thread about this too. :( So bummed about purple, but I really want Carrot Cake now.

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
Purple would be adorable!

If they wanted to stick to the "dessert" theme, they could call it "Blackberry Cobbler" or something. Blackberries are a purplish color. :)

sunnymw

Our they should make a limited edition white color, with permission to dye.

Typed with fat fingers on a tiny touchscreen keyboard, please excuse typos and autocorrects...

monica-m

CPST Instructor

Typed with fat fingers on a tiny touchscreen keyboard, please excuse typos and autocorrects...

Words cannot describe how awesome that would be.

Kobain's Mommy

You need to pitch that to the reps!!!! Like use Dylon dye or something to customize your own color or make a tie dye CCO. I know Dylon is recommended for cloth diapers.

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador

OOH! Brilliant! It could be called marshmallow. Or meringue. :D

Kac

Somebody did post a picture of a white CCO from another country I believe. It was pretty, but I cannot imagine how gross it would get. I love the dye idea.

BabyKaykes

Somebody did post a picture of a white CCO from another country I believe. It was pretty, but I cannot imagine how gross it would get. I love the dye idea.

Isn't there a Japanese version of the CCO? Off to Google!! I'd love to get my hands on a dyable seat cover...for ANY seat.

violets_mommy

It's a summer cover for maxi cosi seats.

[ame="http://www.amazon.co.uk/Maxi-Cosi-Priori-Forward-Facing-Summer/dp/B0007VB772/ref=sr_1_24?s=baby&ie=UTF8&qid=1312409132&sr=1-24"]Maxi-Cosi Priori SPS Forward Facing Group 1 Car Seat Summer Cover (Ecru): Amazon.co.uk: Baby[/ame]

41aoXZTax3L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

love-pink

So are the colors that they are hoping to be in by the end of the week going to be the new models or just more of the old models? :confused:

Mae

So are the colors that they are hoping to be in by the end of the week going to be the new models or just more of the old models? :confused:

I'd imagine the old. On FB, they said the new ones will be out in mid-September.

Kac

I hope, but I almost bought a Carrot Cake today and will be very sad if I buy one before and then purple appears.

I really think they're telling the truth. I don't get why they'd discontinue what I thought were popular colors and then bring in new ones.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC