Say you're in the market for an infant bucket and stroller...

JerseyGirl'sMama

...and you have an unlimited budget. What do you get?

I will be heading to BRU (and possibly other stores) tonight with a pregnant friend. I was planning on having her play around with the infant seats and then researching which strollers work with her favorites.

Thinking she will want a stroller for running errands as well as a jogger.

What do you guys suggest we look at?

ADS

Kegracin

For strollers she needs to look at the Baby Jogger city mini :) i know there is an infant adapter thing for the graco and chicco.

Then maybe a bob for a jogger but I'm not sure that BRU is going to have that....the one by us has a poor selection of strollers.

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician
I love the SnapNGo stroller with a seat. Then when the baby is a little older she can invest in a really great stroller instead of being stuck with a travel system stroller.

Kat_Momof3

how unlimited??

because if it was truly unlimited unlimited... oh, that opens some potential.

but the first thing that comes to mind is the orbit system.

I would not be looking at BRU with an unlimited budget, though... I'd be looking at a seriously high-end baby shop.

cpsaddict

Our BRU now has the BOB Revolution and a couple of Baby Joggers, along with a full selection of Mamas and Papas strollers(those are $$, IMO). They also have the Aton, Pegs, Gracos, Chiccos, etc. I LOVE my Revolution with my Safeseat.

cupcakepirate11

unlimited funds would be a orbit seat, base and stroller.

OR a buggaboo with a britax chaperone

OR a uppa baby vista and whatever car seat works with that.

vonfirmath

I love the SnapNGo stroller with a seat. Then when the baby is a little older she can invest in a really great stroller instead of being stuck with a travel system stroller.

This is my favorite combo
Graco Snugrider with an infant seat.

Esp because it does not tempt a mommy to go jogging with the little one before they are ready to be jostled around.

Phineasmama

I loved the Snugride/Snap n' Go combination too! But now that I have the Aton I can use it with my BJCS with just the frame...or use it as a double if I need to so it's super versatile.

lovemybabybug

I would totally get a Mamas and Papas Urbo. That stroller is so sharp looking and it pushes like a dream. An for the Car seat a SR35, a Chapperone in CowMoo and maybe a CombiShuttle ( not sure the ratings on that one but I love the looks of it)

NVMBR02

I've gone through a lot of strollers and infant seats and my pick would be a BOB revolution with car seat adapter, snugride 35 and a good quality umbrella stroller that reclines.

::er!ca::

Stroller- Britax B-Ready or Baby Jogger City Select (or any stroller with a reversible seat)

Car seat- Chicco KeyFit 30

JerseyGirl'sMama

Our BRU is pretty well stocked. She liked the Chicco Keyfit 30 and the Britax B-Safe the best as far as infant seats go. For strollers she liked the BJCM and the Britax B-Agile.

I need to figure out if the KF is compatible with the BJCM and how the B-Agile does for jogging. She plans on jogging outdoors on pavement some, but mostly wants the stroller for shopping/errands.

WhatAboutPuppy

MY dream set up... The Primo Viaggio 30-30 in Apricot and the Mamas and Papas Sola in Truffle... Sigh.

I know the the seat wont click into the stroller... but, I only want the bucket for helping me safely get a new baby in and out of the Element.

And BOB of course! lol

I'm probably not of much help.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC