For Sale Coolababy, BG Med AIO's, and BG Organic diapers.

zactayaus

All SOLD!

Coolababy pocket dipes.
All are stain free and in EUC.
Top 5 insides are bamboo charcoal fleece (or something like that). Red, yellow, blue, and green SOLD.
Bottom 6 insides are regular fleece. Turquoise SOLD.
$7ppd each.
101_1629.jpg

Inside of one bamboo (grey) and one fleece (white).
101_1630.jpg

Each comes with a stain free Coolababy insert like this:
101_1631.jpg

2 Medium BG AIO's in Twilight Both SOLD
Both are stain free and in EUC.
Both of these have the newer 4.0 aplix and laundry tabs.
Each has only been used a handful of times.
$10ppd.
101_1653.jpg

101_1658.jpg

101_1656.jpg

6 BG Organic AIO's with aplix (2 twilight, 1 clementine, 3 moonbeams).
These are all stain free (except for one of the moonbeams has 2 teeny tiny spots on the inside that I couldn't even pic up with the camera) all are in VGUC.
All have your typical BG pilling and crappy laundry tabs but the front aplix and tabs hold nice and strong (the front aplix on all the moonbeam dipes is actually in pretty awesome condition).
The back elastic on all of these (except for the 2nd twilight) isn't as tight as it once was but all are still very much functional.
The 3rd moonbeam dipe has a small pull on the front under the snaps (tried to get it to show in a pic but I couldn't get it to show up).
$13ppd each. All SOLD
101_1639.jpg

101_1645.jpg

101_1648.jpg

101_1649.jpg

101_1652.jpg

Last edited:
ADS

Maggie

My dd has a super long torso. How do the coolababy's fit your ds? L and OS BG are too low on her, L FB are about the best fit we can find. Any idea how these compare to L FB?

zactayaus

My dd has a super long torso. How do the coolababy's fit your ds? L and OS BG are too low on her, L FB are about the best fit we can find. Any idea how these compare to L FB?

Well despite the fact that my ds has a super long torso he happens to have a low rise. BG larges and OS BG's both fit him awesome with plenty of grow room in his rise (he only just outgrew the rise on his med BG's a couple of months ago) and unfortunately the Coolababy's rise is almost exactly the same as the BG's (maybe just a tad longer).

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC