New Chicco Keyfit30 out in my Babies r us!!

steph

Okay I had no idea it was the new one tell I posted it on another board and Kayskidz told me it was the new Keyfit30 but our local Babies r us has the Extreme color Keyfit in and they are selling it as part of a travel system with the Cortina!!

http://www.chiccousa.com/product_image.php?imageid=1067

It's an red/orange color with grey/light grey. Very much a "get noticed" color!!!

ADS

CDNTech

Senior Community Member
Okay I had no idea it was the new one tell I posted it on another board and Kayskidz told me it was the new Keyfit30 but our local Babies r us has the Extreme color Keyfit in and they are selling it as part of a travel system with the Cortina!!

http://www.chiccousa.com/product_image.php?imageid=1067

It's an red/orange color with grey/light grey. Very much a "get noticed" color!!!

If you get a chance can you measure the back height of the shell compared to the back height of the shell on the SS1?

I'm wondering if the SS1 is taller or the Keyfit30 in terms of outgrowing the seat by height.

LuvBug

cool! so it looked just like the old one but is the new one? so they indeed didnt change the shell??

steph

You know I didn't play with it because I didn't know it was the new Keyfit30. I don't go there very much but if I do I will definately take my camera and tape measure!!!.

cpsaddict

Ohhhhh, that means it will be at my store soon! It must be separate from the stroller because we already have the Cortina in the Extreme pattern. I can't imagine they would sell a stroller separate and then bring in a travel system in the same color. But then again, I've seen weirder things! I am soo excited to see it! The colors are really cool, not the usual.

Wineaux

Was the new play yard that goes with the new Keyfit30 in stock too? We're having a devil of a time finding the play yards in stock.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC