Treating yourself

what do you do/buy yourself to make you feel good? like your guilty pleasure type things.

mine are :
starbucks , books and shoes..sneakers..im addicted.
oh and toys for the kids, i need to STOP.

ADS

solmama

I like to read, eat ice cream, take a bath, go for a walk/run/rollerblade. Ooo-go to Target all by myself! Happy Friday everyone!

Jeanum

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Staff member
Books, car magazines, an hour where DH takes charge of the kids and I'm gardening/playing in the dirt, or doing yoga.

broken4u05

Everything. i have this shopping this i need to stop. I see or hear something that sounds cool and i have to buy it. I am trying to stop but it is not working that well

Pawy

A new car seat..!!!

But we spoil ourselfs and have really nice holidays often keeps us sane....

Paul

amyg530

rediculously cheap stuff, like when walmart has clearence stuff for $1. i bought a winter coat for a girl for a buck and i have a son and am hoping that this one is another boy. when i see stuff thats super on sale i cant seem to stop myself from buying them.

R&J'sMom

I love to buy stuff for my boys. I love "big" toys so that is my guilty pleasure right now. I also just joined a gym yesterday so now I will be splurging on cute workout clothes for myself. Oh, and car washes. I like to have my minivan washed at least once a week!

TxMomma

Tarts (candles), makeup, clothes, stuff for the house. Usually though if I have any money I spend it on the kids, it's a weakness LOL!

Starlight

Senior Community Member
I get my toe nails done.

I have an Old Navy flip flop collection (every color in the rainbow) and it is great fun to get a pedicure and have pretty toes in my pretty shoes.

Even more fun if my pretty pedicure involves cute little butterflies or flowers on my big toes. :D

Loves2sing

My favorite treat of all time is going on another vacation. I :love: LOVE:love: to travel. We go somewhere at least twice a year lately. But on a more regular basis, clothes, and flip flops. I live in Canada and have almost no winter shoes, but I literally have flip flops in every colour you could imagine. Even though I often don't have anything to match them to wear them with.:rolleyes: Ryan thinks I am a loser!:p

Auntie2Avi

Eeek, i have a ton of things that i do.

Books/magazines- i just gave away about 40 and my bookshelf is still overflowing.
Coffee Bean
Mani/Pedi's
Clothing, especially for avi and my friends 3 month old boy.
Movies
Expensive Purses- I do not buy many of these, but i would love to. The one bag i have been wanting for years retails for $1500!

Jewels

Senior Community Member
~SCRAPBOOKING! I scrapbook and love it!
~Read
~walks
~shopping (without kids)
~going away for the weekend

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
Eeek, i have a ton of things that i do.

Books/magazines- i just gave away about 40 and my bookshelf is still overflowing.
Coffee Bean
Mani/Pedi's
Clothing, especially for avi and my friends 3 month old boy.
Movies
Expensive Purses- I do not buy many of these, but i would love to. The one bag i have been wanting for years retails for $1500!

You sound like me.:)

I like:

Books (especially for my classroom)
Starbucks (we don't have Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf here)
Clothing (Ann Taylor, LOFT, and kids' stuff for my nieces/nephew)
Purses (Coach)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC