Strollers.com clearance car seats restocked

Lemonade

Where do you get the codes from?
Last time I ordered the sunshine kids thing that attached to arm rests for drinks, etc. for DD since she could use a place to put her cup sometimes.

New code for people in case more seats pop up:

B2NT8

**Just tried it on a random clearance item and it still looks like its excluding clearance unless you add something cheap to the cart like the window cling :)

ADS

hrice

Can someone please PM me of Radians show up again? I will be out for a while today and would like to nab one more.

Mags462

Where do you get the codes from?
Last time I ordered the sunshine kids thing that attached to arm rests for drinks, etc. for DD since she could use a place to put her cup sometimes.

There is a CSN banner at the top of some the forums here that pops up.... it contains a code which changes every day or every other day.... i didn't notice it until yesterday :eek: It appears the codes do expire, but if they are going to keep running at the top of the forum there should be one available at any given time :thumbsup:

Calleiah

So sometimes when Im lurking trying to get a deal, the whole category for carseats disappears, or I reload it and there are no seats at all only for it to come back later and those 3 infant seats are still there. Whats the deal? Is it just me/my browser/etc, or does it happen to anyone else?

BritMum-in-US

So sometimes when Im lurking trying to get a deal, the whole category for carseats disappears, or I reload it and there are no seats at all only for it to come back later and those 3 infant seats are still there. Whats the deal? Is it just me/my browser/etc, or does it happen to anyone else?

Happens to me too. I get hopeful that maybe they're updating the page, but it doesn't always happen.

If I see a Radian I will add it to my cart and release it to whoever wants it.

linneabw

I'm so mad that I have to wait a whole month for the seat I ordered. Are the ones that are popping up now shipping right away? If I see one, I might have to snag it and cancel my other order. I'm just afraid that I won't ever get the seat (80sl) that is on backorder.

Anyone else have a seat on back order?

BritMum-in-US

I'm so mad that I have to wait a whole month for the seat I ordered. Are the ones that are popping up now shipping right away? If I see one, I might have to snag it and cancel my other order. I'm just afraid that I won't ever get the seat (80sl) that is on backorder.

Mine currently say they will be here before July 1st, I ordered them yesterday.

NannyMom

Did you call them again? I really think that's a glitch they didn't catch.

Brigala

CPST Instructor

I was giving a shipping estimate on a Shadow Monterey of 8/1, but then yesterday I got a shipping confirmation and tracking info. It will arrive on or before 7/1! So don't give up hope!

msg221

My Monterey arrived today even though it said it would be the 27th. Here's hoping my XTSL arrives a day early as well!

I did install the 80SL today. I had a Flora XTSL about 18 months ago or so and I do not recall it being as easy to install as it was for this one! I was able to install it in about a minute! It's a good thing because even though it was only 8 a.m. and I was in our garage, it was still miserably hot and I was all sweaty after taking out the MA70 then putting the RN in! I also noticed that the harness straps were way easier to get off the splitter plate than they were on the Flora XTSL I used to have. That is one thing I didn't like about it then.

For the installation, I didn't even bother trying LATCH first; I just went straight to the seat belt and I couldn't believe it went in so easy! I think I did a pretty good job of getting it in more upright because it looks to be at the same angle as the TFP and I was able to get the passenger seat back far enough that it is very comfy and it still isn't touching the back of the RN! Hopefully it stays that way after Zain rides in it. Here are pics! I will update later when I actually have a kid in it! I'm picking Nour & Zain up in about 45 minutes!

P1030447.jpg

P1030448.jpg

InternationalMama

My Bentley XTSL is basically in perfect condition except for those brown marks. If they had said it was brand new I never would have known or thought otherwise.

BUT my harness was not on the top slots, but the second to top slots. I'm clearly not the kind of person who can buy an open box seat because I feel totally paranoid about it having been used before. Anybody else feel this way?

Lemonade

There is a CSN banner at the top of some the forums here that pops up.... it contains a code which changes every day or every other day.... i didn't notice it until yesterday :eek: It appears the codes do expire, but if they are going to keep running at the top of the forum there should be one available at any given time :thumbsup:

OK, I'm just not 'getting' this. Which forums does it pop up on? Exactly where on the page?
THX...I feel kinda dumb.

Mags462

OK, I'm just not 'getting' this. Which forums does it pop up on? Exactly where on the page?
THX...I feel kinda dumb.

Don't feel dumb! :D I have been a member here for over a year and just noticed them this week :eek:

At the top of the forums there is an ad banner - underneath the "Are your kids safe?" paragraph and above the box with your login info in it. Sometimes its a Target ad. Sometimes Amazon, etc. It changes. In the mornings when i first sign in its usually a CSN add and on the far left side of the ad will be a 10% off code. :)

Lemonade

Don't feel dumb! :D I have been a member here for over a year and just noticed them this week :eek:

At the top of the forums there is an ad banner - underneath the "Are your kids safe?" paragraph and above the box with your login info in it. Sometimes its a Target ad. Sometimes Amazon, etc. It changes. In the mornings when i first sign in its usually a CSN add and on the far left side of the ad will be a 10% off code. :)

I don't have an ad banner there. Did I do something to disable it?
:crying: I want my ad banner.

Mags462

Hmm... i am running Firefox with ABP disabled on this site so i can see it. It probably has to do with your internet security settings, and since i am computer illiterate i have no idea how to guide you! :eek:

mom2pjs

Senior Community Member

I am running google chrome. Never noticed it before (I ignore advertisements well) but it is there :( Don't know how to get yours back.

LOL now mine is gone. But where it used to be is a link that says 'adchoices' and that took me to some google internet settings for ads HTH.

Last edited:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC