Question Looking for a Stroller...Need help!

Mylilboyblue

Okay, I am back in the market for a stroller. I have been good with buying and selling large items for a while now and now I have a good reason for stroller shopping again. Matty has low trunk control and we need something that has a hard seat back instead of a sling style (like a Volo). Right now we have a Volo, BOB Revolution (which he slouches badly in and it is too big for what I am looking for), a almost 8 year old Maclaren Techno XT which we were graciously given from a member here but it is now starting to fall apart, and my mom has a really crappy Graco Lightrider thingy (I hate it because the seat part is so tiny he is literally hanging out of it by his crotch). He sits great in the Techno, but we don't have the money for a new one (or even a used one, nor do I have the patience to look for one).

I have a budget of $100 and a coupon to BRU and I would like to get it tomorrow cause we have a lot of walking things to do this weekend.

I have three ideas. First is the Graco Mosaic. I sort of like the idea of this one and the big basket underneath. Second is the Chico Liteway, but I have heard this isn't good for big babies. Last is this City Mini knock-off by Baby Trend called the Ride. I am not sure what these look like in person, I am hoping to go tomorrow morning to look at them. Any one have any ideas for me?

Ride - http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11024097

Chicco - http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=10886264

Mosaic - http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=10930413

Help!

ADS

Mylilboyblue

I am thinking of getting a Maclaren Quest. I can find them as low as 130 NIB on ebay. I just have to figure out what color I want.

Actually I am looking at the Gap and the Mod Kelly Green one (with the apples on it). They are a bit more expensive but cute.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC