No Better Deal.com

ADS

christineka

I don't think it'll sell here. I will try though :)

I've had mine for sale for $175 and no real bites. I listed it in my local mom's group (in town) for $160 and someone who was planning to buy a nautilus wants to buy it once she gets the money. (On Friday). It helps that I posted the comparison pics of my dd in the prosport and nautilus. (Only for the local group.) Still, competitively priced with the nautilus, someone might buy it. Or even people here might buy it from you.

Cryssy Jane

I don't want it. I really don't. I'm not a fan at all. But every time I see it lonely there on the page I want it. I have no need, and the three oldest have already outgrown it rf and the two oldest aren't so far from it ff.
Eta: they're gone.
Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

brittany

Oh dang, it looks roomy!

The marathon was gone as soon as it went up. I saw it on my phone and ran in the house to order it since I have a 10% off code and it was gone then. :(

love-pink

Did anyone see any girly Britax seats today?? I stalked all day but didnt see any. I asked on their fb page and they said they had a couple to add today. :confused:

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
Got my ProBooster today!!! It's hiding in the shed. :whistling: I'll get it out this weekend and see what the DOM is. :cool:

love-pink

An Allison Ma70 would fit the bill perfectly!! Ive been saving for awhile for this seat and if I can find one on that site for a good price I'd have enough to buy one right now :) If not looks like Ill be waiting a few more weeks. The cheapest Im seeing it elsewhere is $209. :(

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC