No Better Deal.com

ADS

An Aurora

Senior Community Member
They have a Nauti for $96.xx right now.

Posted by a robot and susceptible to unrelated and potentially inappropriate AutoCorrects.

christineka

Got my chaperone today. It has obviously been used: latch out of the holders, no registration card, no foam, canopy was off, scuff marks on the bottom of the seat, and baby drool on the harness pads. :thumbsdown: It appears to be an amazon.com return. It's being returned to nobetterdeal.

msg221

Got my chaperone today. It has obviously been used: latch out of the holders, no registration car, no foam, canopy was off, scuff marks on the bottom of the seat, and baby drool on the harness pads. :thumbsdown: It appears to be an amazon.com return. It's being returned to nobetterdeal.

Was that one marked "as is" or just open box? And do you have to pay for return shipping?

littlelutes

I know I never post but I lurk a lot and I actually have a response to this one. If you login in to your account and then open your order, and then click on the item it will say next to it what condition it was purchased in. Does that make sense? I just had to go and check on my order to see whether it was as is or open box since your post freaked me out!

christineka

I know I never post but I lurk a lot and I actually have a response to this one. If you login in to your account and then open your order, and then click on the item it will say next to it what condition it was purchased in. Does that make sense? I just had to go and check on my order to see whether it was as is or open box since your post freaked me out!

Thanks. It was "as-is"

These items are not tested or powered on to ensure functionality; however, the vast majority is fully functional. As-is items may have scratches, minor defects, or missing components and accessories. This is reflected in the deeply discounted price for these items. As-is items may be returned if they do not work properly upon receipt and the customer will not be charged a restocking fee.
Not sure that I have grounds to return it. I can re-sell "as-is" I guess. I'll remember not to buy an "as-is" car seat again, though!

mama2girls

Thanks. It was "as-is"

Not sure that I have grounds to return it. I can re-sell "as-is" I guess. I'll remember not to buy an "as-is" car seat again, though!

I think you have grounds. If something isn't functional their return policy says they'll take it back. Since your seat is missing foam I'd say it's non-functional.:twocents:

keri1292

Christine, that stinks. :thumbsdown:

Amazon has 365 day returns for baby gear now. :eek:

I got my Blue Opal ProSport today. DOM is 3/14/11 and all tags are attached. I paid $126 so I'm pretty happy with it. We'll see how I feel after I install it tomorrow.

msg221

Okay, so now I know that the ones that are open box or damaged box items might be okay. I just wanted to make sure that you didn't get a seat in that condition if it was just an open box item.

mom2juliarose

I got my "damaged box" Wave today and OMG was the box ever damaged! Seriously, it looks like it's been to hell and back. I haven't opened it yet, probably won't until this weekend, but I'm excited!

Cryssy Jane

Kindles are suppose to be on today. I want want want one for pops. I anyone sees it will they alert me ASAP. I'm stalking but who knows when they'll be put up.

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

caritas

I got my "damaged box" Wave today and OMG was the box ever damaged! Seriously, it looks like it's been to hell and back. I haven't opened it yet, probably won't until this weekend, but I'm excited!

I had such a damaged box from them one time for a high chair, UPS left it at my door with a note on it telling me if the content was damaged, to call the UPS number.
The next day she had to deliver something, and asked me if the box was okay and I told her it was actually SUPPOSED to look like that. :p

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC