3 across, questions about keyfit and radian.

Emi's Mommy

I just did a three across with two Keyfits outboard and a CA centre. You might find it easier and less crowding to the Radian in the middle to leave the handles in the upright position. The manual says its ok.

ADS

maven11

The radians are grey (Graphite? Super Cool?), since I am cheap and they were on sale. We did the radian 65 from albeebaby with 20% off and free ship, was 360$ total. Got the red (fuego?) keyfit30 on super deep discount as well.

Our seats are cloth, in fact Im convinced our vehicles are identical. I'll take pics when I play around with the install. Hopefully it is awesome.

Just got a call from the chrysler dealership, our other 2 tether anchors are available to be installed asap... for free :)

Love when a plan comes together. Part of me feels silly for dropping $500 bucks on new carseats, but they are quality seats that we should get extended use out of and certainly cheaper than a new vehicle.

maven11

Yeah the tethers are probably one of the biggest outcomes for me of all this... bc down the road, the kids will just get bigger and while we'll probably get a van at some point, I imagine this car will get sold to a family or be kept in ours as a 3rd vehicle, so it is nice to know we have a safer set of FF options.

maven11

Unfortunate update. After making all of my purposes based on planning to 3 tether anchors, Chrysler now tells me that the 1998 Grand Cherokee Laredo is excluded from the service bulletin with outboard tether anchors.

So, safer to be in an untethered FF seat or a HBB?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC