Fun Poll: How many strollers have you owned?

How many strollers have you owned?

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • 1-2

Votes: 23 16.9%
  • 3-4

Votes: 33 24.3%
  • 5-6

Votes: 32 23.5%
  • 7-8

Votes: 18 13.2%
  • 9-10

Votes: 11 8.1%
  • 11-12

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • 13-14

Votes: 6 4.4%
  • 15-24

Votes: 4 2.9%
  • 25+

Votes: 5 3.7%

• Total voters
ADS

oxeye

I've had 7, but I'm predicting this is below average around here. :D

I've had and sold a Baby Trend cheap single stroller, a Baby Trend single jogger, a Snap N Go, a Graco Duoglider, and a Baby Trend Sit N Stand.

Right now I have 2 - a Maclaren Triumph with Buggy Board attachment and the Ditto Manhattan (that I actually won't get until tomorrow but I'm still counting it!).

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
I don't actually remember, but I did go with over 15 since it's 'have you owned' and not 'own now' :D...it HAS been at least 15, but for 3 kids over 10 years, is that too bad? :whistle:

lovinwaves

I don't actually remember, but I did go with over 15 since it's 'have you owned' and not 'own now' :D...it HAS been at least 15, but for 3 kids over 10 years, is that too bad? :whistle:

Heh, my husband would be THRILLED if I could go with 15 in 10 years.... so we'll see... :rolleyes:

Yoshi

I'm just counting for DD....8. And now we have just 1- a Maclaren Quest in mod pink fleur.
Lovinwaves- are you having mre kids? 'cuz, with your current 2, you won't be needing strollers in 10 yrs,LOL!

lovinwaves

Lovinwaves- are you having mre kids? 'cuz, with your current 2, you won't be needing strollers in 10 yrs,LOL!

Good point Tina!! Well...we aren't *trying* to have anymore kids, but who knows what the future holds...

All I can say is this: If I *did* get pregnant I would be buying MUCH different baby products this time 'round. Hmm...I'm thinking Cloth Diapering, Chicco Infant seat, Some cool infant stroller, more babywearing slings. I think you get the idea LOL!!

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
I voted 13, but I honestly don't remember....this goes back almost 17yrs!

DD - Evenflo POS, Combi, and I'm pretty sure some kind of umbrella at some point, Double to use w/friends.

DS - Aprica, Graco LiteRider, Graco SomeKindOfCarriage, Peg Perego

Daycare/Foster Care - Peg P3, Peg Tender Twin, Peg Triplette, Peg Caroline, Chicco Tuscany

CDNTech

Senior Community Member
I have to start typing them down so I'll remember... I don't think I've had that many...

Evenflo Comfort Dimensions Travel System - sold this one
Zooper Sport - sold this one as well
Phil & Ted's E3V2 - my all time favourite double!
Peg Perego P3 Pramette - my all time favourite single!
Maclaren Twin Techno - my airline travel double

That's only 5! Not bad... DH should be proud, I've owned at least 3 times that amount in carseats!:D

Editing to add that I bought another one :eek:
#6 Baby Jogger City Series Double

Last edited:

Jewels

Senior Community Member
WOW! I know i'll be out numbered here, LOL! I've owned 1! That's it, 1 Peg Perego P3. Oh I guess I do have my Chariot bike trailer that converts to a double walking stroller so if you count that I have 2!

oxeye

That's only 5! Not bad... DH should be proud, I've owned at least 3 times that amount in carseats!:D

This made me laugh! :) I've owned the same number of car seats as I've owned strollers. Once I get the Regent, the car seats will outnumber the strollers.

oxeye

WOW! I know i'll be out numbered here, LOL! I've owned 1! That's it, 1 Peg Perego P3. Oh I guess I do have my Chariot bike trailer that converts to a double walking stroller so if you count that I have 2!

See you're smart - you started with a good one! I should have gone with a P3 from the beginning. Then I just would have needed a good double and a good single and double jogger and I would have been set. :) If I just had one kid I would have been thrilled with just a P3 and a single jogger.

jen_nah

CPST Instructor
I had never counted until now. I too know I will be below the norm that is for sure.

I have had 8 strollers.

Graco Lite Rider travel system stroller
Graco Snap n Go
Graco Duo Glider
Sit n Stand
cheap umbrella stroller from BRU
Baby Trend light weight type of stroller (can't remember the name but it's in the attic and hasn't been used in years)
Baby Trend Euro Sport that we still use from time to time
Peg Perego Plikomatic (older verison of the P3)

OMG!!! I totally forgot my jogging stroller so it's 9 I have had (opps I messed up the poll). I had a Safety 1st single jogger.

Loves2sing

I have had 4, and Jenna isn't even 2 yet. I have had:
1. Graco Quattro Tour
2. Combi Umbrella-(I don't know the technical name)
3. Cheapo Umbrella from Zellers (returned-cause it sucked!)
4. OLD bike trailer from Once Upon a Child (I've never even used it)

My wish list includes a P3, for baby #2, and a Maclaren Twin Techno when we have baby #2. I am thinking of selling our Quattro Tour cause our Combi is the only one I use anyway.

Starlight

Senior Community Member
We presently own 5... a Maclaren Techno XT, a Peg Perego Venezia and 2 umbrella strollers - 1 for dh's mom, the other for mine, and a Graco something or other at dh's mom's as well.

In the past... umm... I used to buy umbrella strollers at yard sales for the kids I babysat. I used to store them outside, and they got trashed pretty quickly. Atleast 3-4... And then, I bought ds1 a new Graco Metrolite something or other at birth. And a Baby Trend something or other a few months later. And then some weird reclining umbrella stroller. And then I picked an Evenflo something off the curb - good shape, too.

That's 13.

I had a Graco Duoglider for a brief time. And a Graco side by side as well.

The brand isn't coming to me, but there was another trash picked one. So 16 total, that I can remember.

Yes, I trash pick. Not dumpster dive, trash pick. I'm not ashamed of it either.

Ah ha! We bought a Fisher Price florescent colored something or other at a yard sale while visiting my auntie. That's what it was. Holy Cow, that sucker was bright. But $2, what a deal. It would be the perfect disneyland stroller.

Yoshi

Good point Tina!! Well...we aren't *trying* to have anymore kids, but who knows what the future holds...

All I can say is this: If I *did* get pregnant I would be buying MUCH different baby products this time 'round. Hmm...I'm thinking Cloth Diapering, Chicco Infant seat, Some cool infant stroller, more babywearing slings. I think you get the idea LOL!!

ITA!!! I'm definitely DONE (tubes tied and I'm 41) but IF I found a baby on my doorstep (hehe) I'd be buying some new gear for sure!:D

LuvBug

Ive only bought 5... I dont want to try to remember how many total strollers we had all together in the daycare lol! we went through a LOT before we found the perfect fit.
The only 2 in use now are the maclaren vogue and runabout single jogger.

ktmo

I have only had 5, but this will probably only go up. There are so many that I want.

Graco Metrolite
Peg Perego Pliko P3
Maclaren Volo
Bob Ironman Duallie
Maclaren Twin Techno

Katie

sixboys

Ok, I have to join in this fun - I come up with 14 strollers, only about 2 per child so not too bad! :)

Lightweight strollers:
cheapo $15 umbrella stroller
slightly bigger $45 no name umbrella stroller
Maclaren Volo
Maclaren Quest in Fiesta (current)

Full size stroller:
Graco blue with white polka dots
Graco travel system
Maclaren Global
2nd hand Peg Plikomatic
Maclaren Techno
Peg P3 in Toffee (current)

Double stroller:
Graco front to back
Aria Twin
Maclaren Twin Traveller
Burley bike trailer/stroller (current)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC