Checking interest smartipants

Cryssy Jane

I have main packs of smartipants as well as limited edition ones. I need to cut down on my stash now that I have two in diapers instead of four and amare has almost outgrown them by rise.

Any interest?

^1 fire engine red *sold*
1 aqua breeze *sold*
^3 chocolate brown *1 brown sold*
2 cool blue
1 mellow yellow
3 white
^1 lime green
1 lavender purple *sold*
1 light green

^ symbol = purchase as part of a limited edition, although there are similar colors now.

VGUC, no rips, stains and all snaps work. Includes original microfiber inserts.

*please note I have a dog friendly home, however to my knowledge the dogs haven't worn the diapers ;P

Last edited:
ADS

Cryssy Jane

They are super trim. I love them I just have so many. They fit littles pretty well so I'm told, although I haven't had any kiddies under 4 months. there is a picture on the smartipants facebook page of a preemie in a smartipants in the hospital.

I'm going through diapers tomorrow and can post pictures and color options.

jsta1005

I just looked at the FB page and some of the pictures look super trim but some look really bulky? How do they compare to Flips? and are they easy to stuff?

Cryssy Jane

Super easy to stuff. I think I have pictures on my computer of smarts vs flips but I'm on my iPad right now. I can post some tomorrow. I found them super trim and very similar to flips in terms of absorbency and thickness.

Cryssy Jane

I have these 9 for sure. I'm keeping two of the neon green and both of the neon orange. I have a purple that can be sold and possibly a couple more whites. I have to go through to double check but amare is out of them by rise so only the baby fits these days.

Last edited:

Cryssy Jane

Mylilboyblue said:
What condition are they in? (VGUC, GUC, EUC?) :)

I'd say vguc. They are used but they're still in amazing condition since I had so many in rotation. No snags, all snaps work, no stains. A couple of the microfiber inserts were a little dingy so I threw them in a rock the soak last night and they came out nice and clean. Only washed in r&g and covers line dried.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC