True Fit Premier covers

love-pink

I know alot of you have the tfp's, if you have either the Geo Black or Pink Polka Dot can you post pics? Are the centers plush like the rest or are they the slick material?

Is the Geo black and gray or black and white? Is the Pink Polka Dot brown and pink or brown and white? :confused::confused:

Its so hard for people to judge from stock photos :thumbsdown:

Thanks in advance!!

ADS

msg221

I have both. The Geo Black was not my first choice. The gray fabric in the center isn't slick, more of a stiff fabric like backpack material. At least that is what I think of when I feel it, which is why I want the Bionic Splash cover. Pink Polka Dotty is wonderfully plush all over!

With a kid in it!

P1020558-1-1.jpg

Without a kid:

P1020571-1.jpg

Pink Polka Dotty with a kid:

P1020070.jpg

and without a kid, next to the MA70 in Allison (the only pic I had of the Pink Polka Dotty TFP without a kid!)

P1020573-1.jpg

love-pink

Thanks for posting pictures! Those kids are freakin adorable!!:thumbsup: What color are the center portions? In some pictures they look white but in others they look gray and pink. :confused:

msg221

Thanks! The first pic is of the godtwins, Zain and Nour and the second are the grandtwins, Katelyn & Owen.

The Black Geo has a gray center and the Pink Polka Dotty is in fact pink, a very pale pink.

love-pink

Does the middle gray area of the geo black seem like it will snag??

Does anyone have pictures of the bionic splash??

Dillipop

Does the middle gray area of the geo black seem like it will snag??

Does anyone have pictures of the bionic splash??

It's not mesh. I don't think it would snag at all. It's like a canvas/nylon combo, if that makes sense. Very sturdy feeling.

msg221

It's not mesh. I don't think it would snag at all. It's like a canvas/nylon combo, if that makes sense. Very sturdy feeling.

Exactly. I haven't had any problems with mine and it's even been through the washer at least twice.

love-pink

Bump :love:

Anyone have pictures of bionic splash or retro rails?

Is bionic splash the plush like the cappuccino cover was or a micro fiber feeling like monet??

msg221

I haven't seen Bionic Splash IRL, but to me, it looks plush. I'm waiting to see if it goes down in price one more time tomorrow on Dealomite, and if so, I'm ordering one. That's the one I wanted in the first place, but ended up having to go with Geo Black. IIRC, I don't think Bionic Splash had been released yet when I needed the seat, so I settled for Geo Black instead.

love-pink

I tried to get diapers.com to price match todays price but they said its below their cost :( Were going to go through them just in case it needs to be returned. I really dont know why some of these seats are not sold in stores. :rolleyes:

msg221

Same thing happened to me when I tried to order the Pink Polka Dotty one last week. Well, others have had their orders via Dealomite go through just fine, so I will order from them. I already know it will fit in my vehicle so that won't be a problem.

love-pink

My friend is iffy and were not 100% if they will like the seat or not. If it was me though Id get the best deal. Does it make you nervous that the listing dosent say bionic splash? It just says true fit premier c670. :confused:

msg221

No, because each week they have had a different seat pictured, so I figure that is the particular one they are selling. However, just to be safe, I might call them before I order to make sure.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC