BOB Revolution

cpsaddict

Does anyone have this stroller. I saw it and played around with it at REI yesterday and I am in love. Does anyone have the infant seat attachment? I love how light it is and how nice it moves. It also folds pretty small for a jogger stroller. It is a bit pricey, but it does so much, I think it would be worth it.
It's not like I need it ASAP, but I am planning WAY in advance! Like a year+. :D

ADS

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
One of my friends has this stroller, with the infant seat attachment. Do you want me to ask her if she will take some pictures for you?

TXDani

Senior Community Member
I had the double but recently sold it because my 2 year old prefers walking. I loved the Revolution so much! I had a Bob jogger when my 6 year old was a baby and then the Revolution that I bought about a year ago. Bob strollers in general are grat and very well made. I did not have the infant seat attachment since it is not compatible with the duallie. The warm fuzzy inserts are a great accessory too.

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Oooh yeah, super nice. I prefer the uber-simplicity of the mountain buggy, but BOBs are awesome to fold and push and everything.

cpsaddict

Pictures would be awesome, but only if convenient. I am not buying one soon, but I am really into planning FAR ahead. The guy at REI said the new Duallie they had accepted two infant seats, with the attachment. I read the paperwork with the stroller and it did mentione getting the double car seat attachment.

I am thinking this stroller would work well because we live on a farm and we are big campers and beach people. I already have a Metrolite I could use if I needed something smaller for the mall or something. I go to the mall about once a year, maybe. I was also thinking the BOB and a Snugrider or Maclaren Easy Traveller would be nice as well. I'm not big into leaving baby in the car seat for long periods, but I think to use the BOB without the car seat, baby has to be four or six months or something.

I'm trying to avoid getting ten strollers because I know I can easily get addicted. I already have two strollers and I have no kids! To be fair, I got my Metrolite for $12 and my Coachrider for $6(the Goodwill near me has no clue how to price things! These strollers look new!), so it's not like I have a lot into them!

Thanks all!

TXDani

Senior Community Member
My Revolution was a 2006 and I heard the 2007 models could take an infant seat...which would have been nice for me. Oh well! I have some pics of only of the double. And they aren't of just the stroller (they are more of my kids, but they might help) because those are on a different computer...but if I find them I'll post them too.
Picture009.jpg

Picture005-1.jpg

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC