For Sale Girls Hanna Andersson/Gymboree sizes 3T-6

MoreLatte

Prices include shipping. I will cut you a deal if you are buying more than one set. I hang my hanna/gymbo clothes to dry to avoid shrinking/fading. All are stain-free unless noted:)
If anyone of ISO any Gymbo clothing, just ask, I may have it!

Gymboree Little Hearts top 4, cord skort 3T w/adjustable waist $10
Also includes matching striped socks(just above ankle)

DSCF1870.jpg

Gymboree Winter Ballerina set both tops size 4T. Leggings size 4 and are the snug-fit, look best under a skirt. Tutu cute top has mint green/pink lettering, has a few spots on it.$10 for all

DSCF1860.jpg

DSCF1865.jpg

Gymboree chill out set Jeans/Top both 4T, adjustable waist $8top has a stain on the inside of the right sleeve, see pic.
DSCF2036.jpg

DSCF2038.jpg

Gymboree Tea for Two knit jumper, 4T $6
DSCF2031.jpg

Gymboree knit horse top, NWT size 5/6 $8
DSCF2030.jpg

Gymboree snowman set, 3T. Leggings are snug-fit, DD wore a skirt over them, very cute! $8

DSCF2029.jpg

Gymboree Mountain Cabin set, size 4T $6
DSCF2025.jpg

Gymboree Mountain Cabin Cardigan sz 5/jumper 6/ NWOT legwarmers. $15
DSCF2045.jpg

Last edited:
ADS

MoreLatte

I only have boys to buy for now :( ....

But can I say your girls must be the most well dressed around! :)

Sorry:(
I never tire of buying girl clothes. Ever:love: DD4 is so picky, she has a ton of stuff in the closet with tags. She would live in sweats if I'd let her.

I'll take the gymbo size 6 dress and tights (don't need the hat)!

Great! I'll PM you my PP addy. I also made another post with more clothes:)

Lemonade

How much combined for the:
Hanna opposite set
Daddy's Super Star set
Tea for Two Set
Alligator set

And the Chill Out set from the other post

2BunniesMommy

I would love the tea for 2 lot if it is still available. Would fit DD2 this year or next and could pass it to her cousin, my sister's (baby's gma) nickname is cupcake! LOL! If still available, pm me your pp!

MoreLatte

Updated Pendings/removed solds.

I forgot, I also have matching curly hair barretts for all of the gymbo sets (will be included).

gratefulmom

I'm interested in the Mountain Cabin Cardigan/jumper. Does the jumper run small (that would be a good thing)?? Just asking since it's a size larger than the cardigan.

MoreLatte

I'm interested in the Mountain Cabin Cardigan/jumper. Does the jumper run small (that would be a good thing)?? Just asking since it's a size larger than the cardigan.

I think the jumper is true to size. The cardigan seemed long so I sized down. I can measure the length on the jumper if you'd like.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC