Need stroller recs please

Tara

For a friend, her requirements:

Easy to push/steer (she has major back and shoulder pain due to injury years ago)
Lightweight
Fit an almost 40# child
Basket for diaper bag
Used in places like mall, zoo, etc.

Price: She's been looking at stuff just under $200

Go ahead, spam me :) Thanks!

ADS

72msfish

i swear by my maclarens! i can open and close them one handed and they are about 10 lbs (give or take a pound depending on which one you want), and can go up to 55 pound child. price shop to get the best deal :D

love-pink

i love maclarens but love the cybex topaz even more!!! if you look in my albums i have a few comparison photos of the maclaren techno and cybex topaz. :love::love::love: my topaz!!

if she does go with the maclaren i would recommend the quest!

chelsey

i swear by my maclarens! i can open and close them one handed and they are about 10 lbs (give or take a pound depending on which one you want), and can go up to 55 pound child. price shop to get the best deal :D

:yeahthat:I love my maclaren stroller and I recommend it to everyone:thumbsup:

Tara

Thanks! I'll pass it along.

Please continue to post if anything else comes to mind or anyone else, feel free to chime in.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC